Search results

1. C

102lb needed for TOC Duals

Ohio Guts and Glory, G2 wrestling club is taking a dual meet team to the tournament of champions on April 28. We are in need of a 102lber cost $70 plus a t shirt. If you have someone interested, please message me or call. 740-590-9597.
  2. C

Weights needed for High School TOC Duals

I have a dual team Ohio Guts and Glory for the Tournament of Champion High School Duals April 28th, I currently need the following weights. 96, 102 and 108 birth year is 2004-2009. You can msg or call me at 740-590-9597 if your interested cost is $75.00 and will include a t shirt.
  3. C

State dual 2025

Who calculates the points for each district? And when is a list of the teams posted?
  4. C

Spring team dual meets

Looking for information on dual meets this spring. Does New Albany still host them and what about Round town rumble at West Fall? Where can I find info for these events?
  5. C

Kaleb Romero clinic Lancaster, Ohio Guts and Glory Club

Kaleb Romero will be at the Ohio G2 wrestling club on Wednesday Nov 8th 6:30-8:00. Location is Stanberry Career Center 345 E. Mulberry st Lancaster Ohio. Drop in fee is $40 and FREE for a regular paying club members. Kaleb is an amazing technician and great role model for the kids. you can...
  6. C

Ohio University great news for all.

7. C

Drew Mattin University of Michigan clinic

Ohio G2 club will be hosting Drew Mattin on Wednesday May 3rd 6:00-7:30 Lancaster wrestling room 315 E. Mullberry St. Lancaster. Cost is $30 for non club members, we are only taking 30 non club members. To pre register call or msg me at 740-590-9597
  8. C

looking for a Head Wrestling coach

Danville Local schools is looking for a Head Wrestling coach. All applicants send resumes and letters of interest to the Athletic Director at robert.miller@danvilleschools.org deadline for applications is 3/31/23. Also have a PE/Health position open.
  9. C

NEW Guts and Glory wrestling club Lancaster

Excited to bring this club to Lancaster and southern Ohio. Any questions reach out to myself or Colt.
  10. C

Hunter Steiber finds a new home as a Bobcat.

The Ohio Bobcats pick up Hunter as the head assistant coach. This is a great hire excited to get Hunter in Athens.