Search results

1. MasonComet

Scrimmage Results

per Mason baseball twitter: Fri_____ March 15th 4:30 @ Badin Mon __ March 18th 4:30 SPRINGBORO Ok, apparently Mason/Badin already scrimmaged
  2. MasonComet

Scrimmage Results

Haha. Devil's advocate: was the kid fast? Maybe the coach wanted to put the catcher to the test on baserunning. 🤷‍♂️
  3. MasonComet

The Official 2024 Reds season thread

Probably won't work but I love the effort.
  4. MasonComet

Adrián Beltré, Joe Mauer, and Todd Helton to the MLB HOF

https://stathead.com/baseball/versus-finder.cgi?player_id2=olerud002joh&player_id1=mauer-001jos&request=1&utm_campaign=2023_01_wdgt_player_comparison&utm_source=br&utm_medium=sr_xsite&utm_id=mauerjo01
  5. MasonComet

https://stathead.com/baseball/versus-finder.cgi?player_id2=clark-007wil&player_id1=mauer-001jos&request=1&utm_campaign=2023_01_wdgt_player_comparison&utm_source=br&utm_medium=sr_xsite&utm_id=mauerjo01
  6. MasonComet

Joe Mauer played quite a bit at first base... ~600 games vs ~900 games catching. That puts him at 164th all time for defensive games at catcher. Joe OLIVER caught more games (117th all time). Mauer was a nice hitter, but paired with his defense, he wouldn't get my vote. Will Clark and John...
  7. MasonComet

I Don’t Get It…

8. MasonComet

GMC 23-24

Hamilton called a timeout after the first two free throws were made. I'm a little surprised it's legal to call a time out when in fact there is no time.
  9. MasonComet

GMC 23-24

The revelation is if you stick your hands out, Mason will throw the ball right to them. 😆 That was pretty embarrassing; I’ve seen teams force passes but the Comets were on another level tonight. West played really well- they were in total control from late in the first quarter on (Mason led...
  10. MasonComet

GMC 23-24

Had to leave more quickly than expected Sycamore 73 Mason 63 Mason played them about as tough as they could, IMO.
  11. MasonComet

GMC 23-24

Mason not giving up, 60-52 4:23 left
  12. MasonComet

GMC 23-24

Aves pulling away 58-46 after 3
  13. MasonComet

GMC 23-24

Sycamore 35 Mason 33 Half Pretty exciting game; Comets led 17-6 at one point and the the Aves scored like 11 straight. The second half of the 2nd quarter was pretty back and forth.
  14. MasonComet

I Don’t Get It…

“…worship a RAT.” 😁
  15. MasonComet

I Don’t Get It…

Lots of great content here. I don’t get the fascination with Fiona the hippopotamus. I just saw a book at Kroger yesterday titled, “A Very Fiona Christmas” and just today my friend pointed out that apparently there is an actual MUSICAL about this surly beast…...
  16. MasonComet

Baby Viability

Majority rules, minority rights… unless of course the majority votes to eliminate the rights of the minority who can’t speak for themselves.
  17. MasonComet

Baby Viability

I concur.
  18. MasonComet

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

Ideally that’s part of the repertoire- not sure if it’s a coaching issue. But it’s a good thing he can take a hit.
  19. MasonComet

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

Mason uses the QB as a battering ram. He was the leading rusher against Milford. Apparently Castner wants a guy who can push the pile forward on 3rd down... I believe it's all part of his ground-control philosophy. Obviously the offense has been lackluster, but I do want to point out that...
  20. MasonComet

Can Mason B & G repeat another double win at DI State meet

From the Cincinnati Enquirer: "We got into good positions. We just didn't quite hold it like we would've liked to, but the bottom line is if we'd have run a lights-out, great race, we weren't gonna beat (Massillon Jackson). They had a tremendous day and, you know, hats off to them. They did a...