Search results

1. E

Girls Tourn on Jan. 13

Centerville is looking to add Girls varsity teams to a new Tournament on Jan. 13 Contact Alan.bair@centerville.k12.oh.us
  2. E

Need one full team for double dual Feb. 3rd at Centerville

Need a full team for double dual Feb. 3rd at Centerville Teams Centerville, Lebanon, Colerain alan.bair@centerville.k12.oh.us
  3. E

Freshman Buckeye and All Grade Girls Tournament Jan. 13

Centerville has hosted the Freshman Buckeye Tournament for many years, and we will continue to host this tournament. We have a Large Athletic Facility, We are adding an ALL grade level Girls tournament to run concurrently alongside the freshman boys tournament. The thinking is that maybe...
  4. E

Freshman Buckeye Plus Girls Tournament on Jan. 13

Centerville has hosted the Freshman Buckeye Tournament for many years, and we will continue to host this tournament. We have a Large Athletic Facility, We are adding an ALL grade level Girls tournament to run concurrently alongside the freshman boys tournament. The thinking is that maybe...
  5. E

Centerville Teacher Openings

Centerville is a large school south of Dayton, Ohio. We have these openings: Social Studies, French, Engineering Tech, Englis/Yearbook, several special ed positions k-12 contact Alan Bair- alan.bair@centerville.k12.oh.us
  6. E

Centerville girls looking for matches

centerville is starting a girls team (i think a full team with extras). We are located in south Dayton. we are willing to travel to cincy and Columbus. We can also host home meets. we have a partial schedule our needs are Week of Dec 5th Week of Dec. 12 Week of jan 2 anything in February I...
  7. E

Centerville HS in need of Coaches

Centerville High School is looking to hire an assistant wrestling coach for the 2022-23 season. Centerville is located in South Dayton(near the I-75 I-675 Interchange) Practice starts on November 11 through early March. This is a paid position. Coaches would need at least high school wrestling...
  8. E

Need Heavyweight for Disney

Centerville is in need of Heavyweight for Disney Duals. For details contact Rodney Stevens. rodney.s.stevens@gmail.com Won't break the bank.
  9. E

Freshmen Buckeye Jan 15

If your team has a bunch of frosh, contact alan bair alan.bair@centerville.k12.oh.us date jan 15-one day tourn.