Search results

1. sportster4321

Hubbard at South Range week 10

South Range by as many as they want. Just wanted to make this thread for scores and chat through week 10.
  2. sportster4321

Hubbard at Lakeview week 8

Hubbard (4-3) travels to Lakeview (3-4) for a pretty big matchup. I don't agree with 16 team regions but it is what it is. Both teams have a shot at post season play. Lakeview actually might have already clinched with 3 wins. One more win would lock them in. Hubbard should be in with a win this...
  3. sportster4321

Beaver Local @ Hubbard

Good luck tonight Eagles. Play with some grit, show us something, and bring home a win.
  4. sportster4321

Hubbard at Niles week 4

Hubbard 3-0 travels to Niles 2-1 for a week 4 matchup. Despite the records Niles is probably the favorite here. Hubbard is young and has had the luxury of playing 3 cupcakes with mixed results. Niles has played one quality opponent in Alliance (45-28 Red Dragons loss). If Hubbard can clean it up...
  5. sportster4321

Howland at Hubbard week 3

Howland 0-2 travels to Hubbard 2-0 for a week 3 matchup. It wasn't long ago that these teams were two of the best in Trumbull county with some nice battles over the years. This was a GOTW game in 2008. Howland is reeling coming off blow out losses to Niles and Poland. Not sure what to expect out...
  6. sportster4321

Greenville (PA) at Hubbard week 2

Am sick of the pre season thread. So here's a game thread. Doubt we'll get any insight from Trojan fans on here. Hubbard won last season in Greenville 8-3. Greenville wasn't good last season and I'm not sure what they have this year. Hubbard went on to have a decent season after that ugly win...
  7. sportster4321

Hubbard at Girard II WEEK 11

After suffering a program crushing loss to Girard in week 8 (49-14) Hubbard could have thrown in the towel. They could have lost at home to Niles, they could have let South Range blow them off the field 60-0. Instead it was a wake up call. Following the loss, Hubbard flipped the entire...
  8. sportster4321

Has a 16 seed ever beaten a 1 seed?

I know it just expanded a couple years ago. Who's been the closest if not?
  9. sportster4321

South Range at Hubbard Week 10

Let's call it what it is. Hubbard hasn't been this much of a underdog entering a game in a very long time. Not only are the Raiders expected to win. A blow out on senior night in Hubbard is almost certain. That's any fans mentality towards this game. South Range won't overlook Hubbard. They...
  10. sportster4321

Niles at Hubbard Week 9

Hubbard is reeling. Another rough year in Niles. Bright side for the dragons is #4 is back. I don't know when the last time Niles beat Hubbard. I know it's been a long time with Hubbard winning something like 10 straight in series, maybe more. Could definitely be the year Niles gets Hubbard. If...
  11. sportster4321

Hubbard at Girard

Hubbard travels to Girard for week 8. Both teams come in at 5-2. Not a lot of faith in Hubbard here. Girard is desperate for a win after dropping their last two. Hubbard is pretty good against the run, but not at all against the pass. On offense I think Hubbard can drive but has shown time and...
  12. sportster4321

Lakeview at Hubbard

Lakeview 3-3 travels to Hubbard. Lakeview has dropped it's last two by a combined score of 90-3. Big difference from the begining of the year. Hubbard made a ton of mistakes and got bit by Jefferson. I read that Lakeview is pretty beat up? Curious is #15 will return for Hubbard. He was missed at...
  13. sportster4321

Hubbard at Jefferson week 6

Both teams 4-1. Hubbard travels to Jefferson to take on the much improved Falcon squad. Should be another tough game with a slight edge going to Jefferson based on competition faced. For the first time in probably the series history Hubbard is considered a underdog to the Falcons. Hoping Hubbard...
  14. sportster4321

Struthers at Hubbard week 5

Half way through the season already. Crazy. Struthers 1-3 travels to Hubbard 3-1 for another NE8 conference show down. Struthers seems to be much better than it's record suggests, playing close with Streetsboro and giving South Range it's closest contest in conference in some time. Hubbard's 3...
  15. sportster4321

Hubbard @ Poland wk4

Season feels like it’s flying so far. Hubbard 3-0 heads to Poland 1-2 for what should be a pretty gritty game. Poland has by far played the tougher schedule. You can make a strong case Poland would also be 3-0 with Hubbards schedule to date. Hubbard shows glimpses with the defense leading the...
  16. sportster4321

Hubbard at Howland WK3

Battle of two of the worst offenses in the area. Lol. Hubbard I think is the better team. But if they continue their sloppy play Howland will get their first win. Over under is set at 13.5.
  17. sportster4321

Hubbard at Greenville PA week 2

Hubbard travels to Greenville PA for a week 2 match up. The Eagles beat Youngstown East last night 28-8. This will be the Greenville Trojans home opener. The overall series record is 1-2-1 in favor of Greenville with the most recent matchup taking place around 80 years ago. That matchup was a...
  18. sportster4321

Youngstown East at Hubbard week 1

Week one at Hubbard. Does East have anything this year? Hubbard has the pieces to have a nice season. Jury is out mostly on the offense for Hubbard. Can they get the passing game going? If not how long before the Eagles go to a wild cat offense like the end of last year. Thoughts.
  19. sportster4321

Hubbard 2022

Thought I would start a thread with the season officially wrapped. Proud of this year's seniors. They played hard ultimately finishing 10-2. Congratulations to TC Caffey being named Trumbull County POTY following a record breaking season. Caffey was also named on the All Ohio DIII first team as...
  20. sportster4321

Hubbard at Canfield Week 12

Hubbard knocks off NP 39-20. Canfield blew out NDCL 42-14. Hubbard coming in will be a big underdog. But if Hubbard wants to make a name for themselves, this would be the game to do it in. Thoughts?