Search results

1. O

Greatest Game Ever?

1981 State semi D2 Benedictine vs Youngstown Mooney. Bengals D3 champs 1980, Mooney D2 champs 1980. Played in a snowstorm. Bengals came back in the 4th quarter to win, and then went on to win the state title.
  2. O

2023 Benedictine Football

Onward to basketball.
  3. O

Merry Christmas Hudson...from coach Prevesk and his 'great' coaching staff.
  4. O

What about CWRU field. They play baseball there already. Or is Parking a problem?
  5. O

Best DEAD Rivalries (or rivalries of the past...)

And the series ended in a complete tie: 22-22-1
  6. O

2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Whomever they pick hopefully will stick around for at least 5 years, and the kids will buy into him.. The bigger thing is getting enrollment back up. 65 freshmen this year isn't going to cut it down the road.
  7. O

That 'other thing' probably did him in. Too bad. He might have lasted longer.
  8. O

Donation? Sorry, with North Olmsted levy Metro parks levy and Port Authority levy passing, I won't have money to spend, being on a fixed income.
  9. O

That explains it.
  10. O

NY teams? Hopefully they're home games for us. How about a Senate team? Iggy and Eds play them.
  11. O

The mob? Sounds like a Soprano thing.
  12. O

Now that All Hail mob football season is over let's talk about basketball.
  13. O

Yeah freshmen! Hopefully the varsity will follow suit.
  14. O

All Bengals fans, come out to the final game of the year this Thursday. The bengals may be making history if they lose - worst season EVER.
  15. O

Hoban score, or shouldn't I ask.
  16. O

With this year's freshmen class around 60+ what are the chances the Bengals drop to D4 in the next year or two?
  17. O

Art, the best coach since Bossu. Unfortunately, the Ray Williams incident and later backlash hurt him. I think he would still be around if not for that. Victim of circumstance.
  18. O

Last time the Bengals were winless was back in 1932: 0-6. Under Slesh they were 1-7 in 1999.
  19. O

Hopefully they win. Is everyone back from injuries?
  20. O

I have picked a side on the "no ticket sales at the gate" debate

What I do 't like is that most schools had senior (>65) discount of $2 per ticket. Now on line your only choice is student or adult. Plus depending on the school sometimes it's hard to find the online ticket sales.