Search results

1. T

A Simple Solution To The Competitive Balance Issue

I completely agree with this statement. Unfortunately, CB only hurts the smaller schools and not all numbers are created equal. Are we really believing that a 4th string kid going to a small school should be worth the same amount as a stud QB? D1 Schools can bring whoever they want in with no...
  2. T

Canton McKinley football program

So the question is how do you fix all this? My thoughts are simple. 1. Hall has a hard job and this is a community and school-wide issue to handle, not one man 2. The blue-collar people have moved out of Canton and have been over taken by students with VERY difficult home lives. Failure rate...
  3. T

I said public schools typically get the benefit of the doubt. Most schools aren’t state wide open enrollment so it seems obvious that a family must prove they moved to the district. That’s why the investigation happens
  4. T

This is actually the exact opposite. Public schools get the benefit of the doubt when there are transfers. Parochial schools have way more hoops to jump through to prove a student has moved their home, license, voter registration, into a new district to gain eligibility.
  5. T

At the end of the day, Massillon has one the recruiting battle for Stark County. They get some of the best kids from across the county and that is going to be tough for McK to over come. maybe it is time to re-evaluate what the goal is. Maybe federal league titles are enough, especially as very...
  6. T

Canton Central Catholic @ St. Thomas Aquinas

I’m curious why you say that. From 2010-2020, when he took over STA was 67-49 over all. Hardly consider that a bad program
  7. T

Louisville Leopards Football 2023

The question I still ask is why do they stick with the senior QB? Plan for the future...And how does a school like Louisville not have a competent QB? Their offense is terrible
  8. T

not sure why they would sell themselves to that devil
  9. T

I don't see any more wins on their schedule outside of possibly Perry. I think they can compete against Glenoak and Steubenville. Competing and winning are two different things though!
  10. T

1-9 if they don’t make a change at QB
  11. T

Week 3: Northwest Indians (0-2) at Louisville Leopards (1-1)

The Leps, more specifically the people who ran him out, got exactly what they deserve. JD was a good man who won and won a lot!
  12. T

I agree with you, but why not get stoffer the reps now and move him along in his development? #11 looks scared to death.
  13. T

Time to make a change at QB. Let the young kid play and build for the future.
  14. T

The new additions weren’t what lost this game tonight!!!! If anything, they kept them in the game.
  15. T

That makes Louisville a sleeper team. The Leps have huge additions, in important roles, this year. Won’t be the same type of team that you have seen over the last few years
  16. T

soph must be a good one then because the senior was slated to be Massillon’s starter his 10th grade year.
  17. T

I guess that was the point of confusion, they aren’t or acting together after August 1st then having more than two scrimmages. Big difference there, I guess I just read it wrong with what you meant. Practices and workouts are very different
  18. T

What do you mean by practice? Voluntary workouts, maybe. No chance there are high school teams putting x and o’s in together in a full blown practice.
  19. T

I heard he is seriously making a push for the starting QB spot. Not sure that’s a sign of good things to come for the Leps.
  20. T

I heard they picked up a good one.....any truth to this?