Search results

1. P

Best Restaurants, Bars and Pubs near UD arena for this weekend?

It's kind of away from UD but the Oregon district near downtown has some good places to eat and drink and it is only a 5 or 10 minute drive to UD. Thai 9 was always my favorite.
  2. P

Region 6: #1 Avon vs #3 Medina Highland

Haha, poor lil ol' Hoban
  3. P

Region 6: #1 Avon vs #3 Medina Highland

That Aurora loss was a real shocker to me. I respect Aurora's program and what Mihalik has achieved there, I just thought Highland would roll Aurora this year.
  4. P

Conferences with Multiple Teams in a Regional Final

Why don't you tell us??
  5. P

Official 2023 D2/R6 Thread

Well that ain't good! Seems like Elder came in and played better than they did with Good in the first half though?
  6. P

What happened to Good? I wasn't able to catch any of the games tonight
  7. P

Week #13, #3 Glenville vs. #2 Shelby

I heard Coach Ginn has personally been forcing families out of East Cleveland the past 3 years just so Glenville could dominate D4
  8. P

Hudson vs. Walsh at Ravenna

Looks like you just mentioned Avon for no reason at all, so I guess you've checked your own box
  9. P

I was also thinking about Midview. That'd be a good location and facility, just not sure how willing these schools are to host fellow D2R6 foes, conference foes at that too. But North Ridgeville has shown they're willing so maybe other schools are willing too. Baldwin Wallace is a good call, I...
  10. P

I think if North Ridgeville wants the Avon-Olmsted Falls game it's theirs. If they don't, I could see it maybe being Elyria, at least in terms of quality of facility but not sure they'd want to host. I don't think Avon Lake would want to host an Avon playoff game. If none of those three want to...
  11. P

SWC 2023 Official Thread

I've been very impressed by Amherst and Midview. I know against Midview, Avon got a lot of rotational guys more minutes than usual, not sure if that was the case against Amherst too or not, but Amherst put up 28 points against Avon which is the most they've given up all year. If NR goes into it...
  12. P

Top RBs (Wk8)

Not a huge night statistically going for 80 yards and 2 touchdowns on just 8 carries, but Avon's Jakorion Caffey became the school's all-time rushing leader, all-time scoring leader, and all-time rushing touchdown leader during the game. Congratulations to him.
  13. P

Shouldn't be anyways. Ridgeville certainly thought it wouldn't be 😝
  14. P

SWC 2023 Official Thread

Great win for Midview last night over their rival North Ridgeville. Just goes to show how you need to be ready to play every night in the SWC
  15. P

Friday Finals (9/29/23)

Avon 41 Berea-Midpark 0 38-0 at half time
  16. P

Kenston at Chardon

This is correct. Their running backs are just kind of average at the moment, especially by AL standards in my opinion. The one is a burner but he's not the biggest so he doesn't break as many arm tackles as you typically seem from an AL back, again in my opinion. I'm not trying to take away from...
  17. P

Kenston at Chardon

You're correct that Avon Lake has a sophomore O-lineman getting a lot of big time recruiting looks, but that's it. They don't have a D1 running back, not even close.
  18. P

SWC 2023 Official Thread

Does anyone have any Freshmen and/or JV records for the conference? Just curious how teams around the conference are doing. Also any notable players at that level we should be looking out for in the future at the varsity level?
  19. P

SWC 2023 Official Thread

The refs had a heck of a game last night in the Avon-North Ridgeville matchup.