Search results

1. O

dalton football coach resigns

"Those who do not learn from history and bound to repeat it". It does look like a re-make of the Smithville story! I LOVE a good re-make, I wonder if the ending will be the same! Lol
  2. O

dalton football coach resigns

I can't say this enough... The Smithville football program was destroyed by the Old Superinendant and Board of Education when they decided it was time for Coach Schrock to go. The football program is in a steady decline and has gone through 3 different coaches since 2011 without ever coming...
  3. O

D7 R25 2024

Wishing all an early Happy New Year. May the Football Gods continue to be with us in 2024.
  4. O

Greatest Game Ever?

Smithville vs Delphos St John the State semi finals 2002. Smithville holds on to win 27-20 in a mud pit. Smithville had two goal line stands in the last 4 mins of the game. Smithville vs Amanda Clearcreek 2001. Smithville wins in a slugfest 15 to 12 and takes down the defending State Champs...
  5. O

DVII Marion Local vs Dalton Updates (12/02/23)

End of first quarter. ML 14 Dalton 0. Bulldogs need to settle in. They look off balance and are making mistakes.
  6. O

Division VII State Final Marion Local vs Dalton

To our WCAL brethern the Dalton Bulldogs.... play tough, play smart and be relentless. May the football God's shine upon you. I will be listening on WQKT and pacing the floor. It was 21 years ago on this date that Smithville played for the Div 5 title. Prayers for an injury free game.
  7. O

DII Massillon vs Hoban Updates (11/30/23)

Congratulations to the Mighty Tigers! This game was a hard hitting old-fashioned blood and guts win!! Let the Celebrations begin!!
  8. O

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Congrats to Tiger Town! What am incredible hard hitting old fashioned victory.
  9. O

Tigers win it 7 to 2
  10. O

Wqkt out of Wooster is doing a great job calling the game. 104.5
  11. O

Wqkt 104.5 out of Wooster will carry all the games.
  12. O

Best of luck to the Mighty TIGERS!!! Bring home the GOLD!
  13. O

Add Hillsdale to that list as they played DSJ in 2010 for a non conference game. The Bluejays beat the falcons 35 to 7.
  14. O

D7 R25 2023

Well Im putting my money on the Dalton marching band to put a whooping on the Marion Local marching band!! Hahahhahahah! Best of luck to our WCAL brethren!!! As an old Smithville player it hurts to say this but GO BULLDOGS!!!
  15. O

Would love you see a WCAL team win it all! In reality It will be more like ML 21 Dalton 17
  16. O

D7 R25 2023

Does anyone know if there will be a live stream of this game?
  17. O

D7 R25 2023

A few of the numbers! Caldwell 11-3 offense 478 points this year ,average is 34.1 points a game. Defense 263 points this year, average18.7 points a game. Dalton 12-1 Offense 544 points this year, average is 41.8 points per game. Defense 142 points, average 10.9 points per game.
  18. O

D7 R25 2023

The way things look Dalton will be the third WCAL team to reach the State Championship game. Smithville in 2002, Norwayne (winning it all) in 2011.
  19. O

Region 25: #1 Dalton vs #2 Danville

Dalton 31 Danville 8 final
  20. O

Friday Finals (11/17/23)

Dalton 31 Danville 8