Search results

1. T

2022 Massillon Football

This is terrific. For as tradition-rich as Massillon is our "pee wee" system was sub par till recently. Even compared to Perry, other FL, possibly Canton & Akron. Inexcusable! Excellent programs have excellent feeder systems so I am very glad we are finally focusing attention there. (Easier...
  2. T

How good is Glenville?

Wait, what??? Glenville is VERY good. Scary good if/when playing well.
  3. T

Week 7: McKinley vs Lake

I don't think I've ever picked a FL team over McKinley not even Perry so hope I don't jinx Lake, but I'm calling it. This is their year. Good luck.
  4. T

2022 Massillon Football

Besides us nobody. Next 2 weeks will be interesting for them. Big Ed and Mighty Mo.
  5. T

Week 7 Massillon (5-1) vs Middletown DE (2-1)

Yep it's us, and the private schools, and every ranked team in Ohio. 👌 I'll give Perry some credit they gave it shot but I don't blame you. Ditto Hoover/Jackson what's the point right now. Lake already plays up have to cut them slack.
  6. T

2022 Massillon Football

Agreed, except Ignatius much better known nationally.
  7. T

(5-0) Fitch @ (4-1) Massillon

This. I want to see more of this. Buckets of this. Heaping portions of it. :) Seriously that was lethal. Lenix Jr. will add another dimension too it also.
  8. T

Week: 7 Austintown Fitch (5-1) vs Strongsville (2-4)

Wouldn't want to be Strongsville this week. Good luck to Fitch rest of the season. Tough region, needles to say w/ Hoban out there.
  9. T

We beat the #4 ranked team and looked good doing it, imagine when we lose. 🤦‍♂️
  10. T

Who's going to win this one : Canton McKinley (1 -4 ) vs North Canton Canton Hoover (4 - 1) ??

Good call. A .500 record is in grasp. For Hoover, ouch. After this and Mansfield I see them losing out.
  11. T

Agreed. We'd had some good dlines recently including this year but pass rush has not been a strong suit. Good run stoppers but not quite the foot speed to run down QB's. In addition to blitzing I'd consider a designated speed rusher or 2 at the ends on obvious passing downs, if there are any.
  12. T

I get looking at things with a critical eye even after a big win but wasn't expecting it to be OL play. We are not blessed with any D1 types this year but those boys did a GREAT job!!! Good old fashioned SMASH MOUTH aka 1991 with Ashcraft and McGuire. Travis was prolly thinking put me in...
  13. T

I know Massillon does a $12 boxcast but I’m sure someone will post the links to your option(s) if there are others. 🙂
  14. T

Week 6 Lake @ Jackson

Yep. Need Lake to go undefeated and add some spice to R7 plus they deserve it.
  15. T

What he means is he is Massillon's #1 troll and always picks us big. Are you new?
  16. T

Wow those are very solid offers/prospects. 2nd string running back has a Toledo offer??? Nice.
  17. T

Was at both of those. Fitch actually undefeated in both 2012 and 2013, and ranked #4 in D1. Massillon handled them at home in 2012, and Fitch returned the favor by 3 at their place. You finished 12-1 that year losing to Ignatius 35-26 in the regional. 2 excellent teams.
  18. T

Fair enough. I predict it will be closer.
  19. T

What? #3 vs. #4 - that is exciting. If you like hs football. Should be a great crowd.
  20. T

Sounds like Fitch would consider it an upset if they were to somehow lose, lol. Seriously, like Fitch, respect the rivalry, love they are hyped to come into our house thinking W. Wouldn't have it any other way.