Search results

1. triple option

Week 1: Which game(s) are you headed to?

Clinton Massie @ Waynesville
  2. triple option

What D4 to D7 schools have a Freshmen team?

Clinton Massie generally always fields a freshman team. Maybe missed one year here recently without enough players.
  3. triple option

D4 Region 16

Personally I hope Taft is a contender, I think the competition makes the region better. Taft has been to CM 3 times I believe and had us on the ropes a couple times. 2 pt conversion away from overtime with Adolphus Washington(OSU), Dwayne Stanford(Oregon) and the qb was Parker? The other game...
  4. triple option

D4 Region 16

My top 4 in no order Massie reloads Wyoming is very senior heavy McNick will find a way to use their rb to get the ball to receivers Eaton was young last year and found themselves deep in the playoffs
  5. triple option

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

I was figuring the same, the son is pretty good ball player and he's no longer on the Wilmington football hudl page, after being on there for a bit after the new coach took over. And a deleted tweet of a Eagle by the former coach so I was figuring Eaton or bellbrook.
  6. triple option

Or possibly Bellbrook?
  7. triple option

Sbaac

Any background on him?======Never mind just seen your post on the new coaches thread
  8. triple option

Clinton massie 2022

Believe its week 7 Goshen @Western brown Batavia @New Richmond Wilmington
  9. triple option

Clinton massie 2022

Nobody has been able to slow down WB offense, they still scored 35 against CM last year. They lost in D3 regional finals and put up 49 points. My opinion is the best defense is the offense. Long time consuming drives to keep Novak on the sideline and try and get a couple more stops than WB...
  10. triple option

Clinton massie 2022

Losing some big hitters in that class, but with most all of the state champ offensive line coming back they will be fine. Qb is athletic runner (be like having 4 running backs), 2 back is fast and gets skinny through the hole, 4 back is thicker with great speed, and pretty much a couple hammers...
  11. triple option

Clinton Massie 2022

Good points....only thing I would add is, our Superintendent is from Reading previously so there may be a connection. And personally I'm a big fan of Mr Baker, come straight in and bleeds Falcon blue.....GOOOOOO Massie on every phone call announcement. The things he's putting in the works at the...
  12. triple option

Any word of possible coach and son combo moving into Eaton?
  13. triple option

Division 4 2022 Early Thoughts and Predictions?!

Possibly, I personally hope they come back to D4. I think it makes region 16 more exciting to watch to have them back. Looks like their enrollment took a big hit from 230 in 2018 to 189 now. Their last CB in 2019 was 60 and with that 189 enrollment could drop them back, of course speculation...
  14. triple option

Not sure how to share the link but someone posted a link in the DV thread. If I'm reading this right, it showed Mcnick with 197 boys with a CB of 32 for 229 that put them in d4 for last season. D4 cut off was between 209-271 last year. This will more than likely change a little this year, as far...
  15. triple option

division 5 2022

Do you think Valley View has a chance of dropping to d5? with enrollment at 191 but with a 0 CB with 239 in 2018. Waynesville looks close too with enrollment 179 and only a CB of 8 with 201 in 2018. I know it depends on the cut off but there's a bit of a distance to the old d4 cut off at 209.
  16. triple option

Looking at these enrollment numbers so far it looks like Mcnick will stay d4 if the cut offs stay close to the same, and looks like Alter and Fenwick will be coming back to d4.
  17. triple option

I look for the normal players in R16 , Wyoming and Milton Union will be senior heavy teams with lots of returners. McNick, Eaton, Valley View will be back in the mix. CM is returning most of its offensive line but has to fill most it's skill positions. I believe CM JV went 8-1, with wins over...
  18. triple option

Clinton Massie 2022

Couldn't agree more! The work Wolfe does with the lineman is amazing, very good at the little details and very motivational.
  19. triple option

Clinton Massie 2022

He has a son on the 8th grade team also, couldn't see him leaving before he graduates unless something crazy happens.
  20. triple option

Wilmington

Just what I've seen (and please correct me if I'm wrong) HC is from Monroe as DC OC is from Hughes which I believe is spread DC is from Middletown and 2 others from the previous coaching staff Hopefully Wilmington gets back on the winning track. Is Scott Killen out of football? Couldn't...