Search results

1. Irwin20

2022 Pittsburgh Steelers

Pickens is going to be really good.
  2. Irwin20

2022 Cincinnati Bengals

I thought the Bengals settled their OL issues? Honestly I haven’t been paying attention, is it depth or the new guys not working out.
  3. Irwin20

2022 Cleveland Browns Thread

Why was Tretter released? Why didn’t another team offer him? Do the Browns feel he’s done or do you think they will sign him?
  4. Irwin20

Do The Democrats Want to Lose in the Midterms?

I believe a report this week stated the majority of audits take place in poorer, rural areas. Makes sense since wealthy and educated people can either file their taxes properly or ca afford an accountant or tax professionaI. I made an error on my return 8-10 years ago, not purposely, and have...
  5. Irwin20

This is the most popular dog name in Ohio, study says

I’ve had 4 dogs in my lifetime: Ginger, Skeeter, Bo and Reggie. We named the last in the van coming home from the breeder..,we needed an R name since mom and dad were Regal and Royal. I guess Luna works for either male or female right? Someone in our neighborhood has a dog named Luna, can’t...
  6. Irwin20

Deion Sanders takes scathing shot at the Pro Football Hall of Fame: It's not the 'Hall of Fame' anymore

I agree with Deion. Too many marginal players in the HOF. If you don‘t select any players in a given year that’s ok.
  7. Irwin20

GCL co/ed 2022

Despite ending in a tie Madeira one’s had the best of McNick last night. The Rockets have some work to do to sure up both offensive and defensive lines. I expect the IH / McNicholas opener to be a close game despite the 15.5 pt spread in the Week 1 Yappi poll.
  8. Irwin20

CHL 2022 season PREVIEW

Despite ending in a tie Madeira one’s had the best of McNick last night. The Rockets have some work to do to sure up both offensive and defensive lines. I expect the IH / McNicholas opener to be a close game despite the 15.5 pt spread in the Week 1 Yappi poll.
  9. Irwin20

Greater Catholic League Emergency Press Conference

Sounds like a plan.🙄
  10. Irwin20

If You Love, Value and Respect Women, Can You Be a Brown's Fan?

So I saw a snippet that the Browns were looking at Jimmy G. Any thoughts from Cleveland fans?
  11. Irwin20

I never heard of Jordan Vann but if he’s any good why is he going to Fenwick? To get out of the Middletown HS cesspool?
  12. Irwin20

Browns going after Jimmy G?
  13. Irwin20

I went to a game at Krusling last year and it was 35-0 at halftime. Falcons are going to need more then 2 players to be competitive.
  14. Irwin20

2022 Pittsburgh Steelers

Artie Burns and Devin Bush. Two pretty big recent misses at #1 in recent years.
  15. Irwin20

CHL 2022 season PREVIEW

It’s was, see post #38.
  16. Irwin20

WELCOME to the 20th ANNUAL SWO KING OF THE SPREAD

Favorite __________________ Points ______Underdog 01 Moeller _________x___________ 8.5 _______ WASHINGTON (Massillon) 02 St. Xavier _________x_________ 9.5 _______ LAKOTA WEST 03 La Salle __________xx__________7.5 ________COLERAIN 04 Mason ________x_____________4.5 ________LINCOLN (Gahanna) 05...
  17. Irwin20

The Comissh says Watson is “predatory “ and 1 year suspension is warranted. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell explains league's decision to pursue one-year suspension for Deshaun Watson
  18. Irwin20

Pelosi: China is one of the freest societies in the world

Is she talking about Taiwan or China ? Did she say China is a Democracy?
  19. Irwin20

CHL 2022 season PREVIEW

Looks like Madeira at McNick