Search results

1. Irwin20

Nancy lands in Taiwan!

10:46 pm in Taipei. Will China do anything? They talked a good game.
  2. Irwin20

Monkey Pox Emergency declared in 3 states

California, Illinois and New York have declared monkeypox states of emergencies. Anyone surprised by this? What 3 states would you have guessed?
  3. Irwin20

Tristate Top 25

Lakota West (11-2) – The Firebirds are an even more delectable dish than they have been the past two campaigns. Lakota West is a veteran and experienced group which includes six defensive backs with Division I FBS college offers, 10 players overall with DI offers, a four-year starter at...
  4. Irwin20

The Line, the Future?

https://rumble.com/v1dy4j1-this-is-the-shocking-future-that-leftists-want.html?mref=p4s04&mc=9o3tl&fbclid=IwAR2MCtFqA_PDtS-ybcywybwP51cg9N-Cp7jLdWLMtkeCL_enSYqAdJ1Bz68
  5. Irwin20

McNick coach Mike Orlando wins Paul Brown Excellence in coaching award.

Congratulations to varsity football Coach Mike Orlando who was named today as the winner of the Paul Brown Excellence in Coaching Award. Read more at bengals.com/news. "I've seen firsthand the incredibly positive impact the McNicholas football program has on the students involved, as well as...
  6. Irwin20

Not Heinz Field anymore…

Heinz Field no more: Steelers, Acrisure finalize deal for stadium naming rights I guess I‘ll get use to it.🤷🏼
  7. Irwin20

UN report says Iran has enough uranium to produce nuclear weapons

Reports are they could have the bomb within a week or two if they wish. Israel best learn to duck and cover.
  8. Irwin20

10th Amendment

Pretty straightforward: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. Seems like it’s 4 Judges who were mistaken.
  9. Irwin20

What D4 to D7 schools have a Freshmen team?

Curious as to how many D4 and lower schools have a Freshman football team. There are a few in the Cincinnati area that I’m aware of they many times have to schedule D1 Or D2 schools (sometimes B teams) to fill their schedule.
  10. Irwin20

Abortion Pills

Where can I get the abortion pill? You can get medication abortion (AKA abortion pills) from many Planned Parenthood health centers. Our caring doctors and nurses are experts at providing safe abortion and non-judgmental support throughout the process. Even if your local Planned Parenthood...
  11. Irwin20

What is a woman?

https://bit.ly/3GGva9N Matt Walsh asks that question in his film released yesterday. This is a clip of his conversation with a Penn swimmer and her reaction to the Lia Thompson situation.
  12. Irwin20

Mr Pelosi

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosis-husband-arrested-california-charged-dui Probably should have called Uber like Nancy suggested in her tweet.
  13. Irwin20

Obama tweet

Barack Obama @BarackObama As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him. A day after 17...
  14. Irwin20

Georgia Early Voting

Record turnout in early voting 212% increase in early voting over 2020. What happened to Jim Crow on steroids? We all thought it would be harder to vote because of the new GA. Voting law. What happened?
  15. Irwin20

Racist?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/white-sox-accuse-yankees-josh-donaldson-racist-jackie Ok, I want to understand this. Can someone help me out?
  16. Irwin20

40 Billion to Ukraine

The military budget for Russia in 2021 was 65.9 billion US. In two months, if this bill passes (and it will) the US will have sent @54 billion in aid to Ukraine in a little over 2 months. I’m all for assisting them but does anyone see a problem here?
  17. Irwin20

Schemers Abortion Rights Bill

This is actually in the bill the Senate will vote on tomorrow. Shame on any Senators who votes yes for this: This radical pro-abortion bill that Senator Schumer has set for a vote on tomorrow allows for abortions at any point during a woman's pregnancy up until the time of delivery." I know...
  18. Irwin20

Chris Henry Jr.

Chris Henry Jr, son of the late Bengal WR , an 8th grader has 3 offers including one to WVU his fathers alma mater. Henry was enrolled at Withrow until recently but will transfer to West Clermont where his adopted father Pacman Jones resides. There is a second son I believe currently in 7th...
  19. Irwin20

Corey Kiner LSU

Apparently is in the transfer portal. Any Bacon fans have some insight on this ?
  20. Irwin20

Shanghai

Video didn’t post properly..people in Shanghai are locked down in their homes. The video showed the skyline and you could hear the screams of the people trapped in their apartment. Crazy stuff. It’s pretty common knowledge that these tactics don’t work. The CCP is ruthless.