Search results

1. TWILLKE

Division I State Championship: Springfield (13-1) vs. Lakewood St. Edward (13-1)

Last night could easily have been on Moe’s coaches they obviously were much much better running teamthan passing,only had I/2 a field to go to get a field goal they had 3 1/2 minutes three timeouts But didn’t use the clock well Too many passes and what could’ve should’ve or would’ve happened...
  2. TWILLKE

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Why not consider a couple games with the division 2 rivals that were in the playoffs maybe Piqua and maybe one other team from up there
  3. TWILLKE

DII R8 No. 7 Winton Woods (9-3) vs. No. 6 La Salle (7-5)

U That is a question that has no answer because you will not play any of the top Division I teams this year. The only thing you’ll get is a comparison and that get’s you nowhere. The only way that you can answer this question is on the field and that ain’t gonna happen
  4. TWILLKE

I don’t disagree but why are they playing in the first place what happened to those upperclassman that were supposed to fill that gap?
  5. TWILLKE

And you’re right this thread has denigrated into the same crap that I thought we had gotten rid of this year.
  6. TWILLKE

Maybe you can answer this question. It was obvious that the game plan offensively and defensively did not work for La Salle on Friday. My question why did we have so many freshmen and sophomores playing secondary in the first place? what happened to the vaunted JV team that won the GCL and...
  7. TWILLKE

Oh well sometimes that memory thing gets a little fuzzy .....
  8. TWILLKE

Actually it was just about at the end of the game they had a kicker who was kicking 40 to 50 yard field goals before the game and it was obvious he was on his game but they chose not to use him La Salle just ran out the clock after that
  9. TWILLKE

If you don’t have spectrum then your best bet is most likely OHSAA TV
  10. TWILLKE

The gods were looking down on the lancers. Edgewood could’ve easily made a field goal instead of going forward on fourth and four and that would’ve put sn end into the third state championship attempt
  11. TWILLKE

D2 Region 8

ah ha: memories no thanks
  12. TWILLKE

I might conjure up that La Salle may well have been in the same situation WW was early in the year trying to find their team and in the last couple of weeks that O and D Seem to have found their stride just like WW so it should be an interesting game to see which team has progressed the most...
  13. TWILLKE

Do you have any statistics on last nights game either from Winton Woods or La Salle
  14. TWILLKE

About as much as you believe that the Winton Woods will be able to pass through the defense just like the city’s best passer did last night ha ha
  15. TWILLKE

500 yards of rushing offense takes care of any lack of passing
  16. TWILLKE

Week 12: #3 Anderson vs #6 Lasalle

Play of the game IMHO Score is 31-21 both teams been going up and down the field... fourth down and one LS on around their own 25: Gutsy call: LS makeS 9 yards first down. Had we not picked up that first down, Anderson likely would’ve scored a touchdown and the game would’ve been changed big time
  17. TWILLKE

D2 Region 8

NFHS NETWORK Look up Anderson as your school. It is on nfhsnetwork.com this Friday. Some old Anderson games are on you tube
  18. TWILLKE

Lasalle Lancers 2021

FB Attendance everywhere is down. Post on Yappi attendance about that very thing http://yappi.com/forum/index.php?threads/playoff-attendance.345178/unread
  19. TWILLKE

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Now where are we going to fit all these people who go to the game next Friday night into the stadium that’s falling into the creek on one side, And parking good luck trying to find a spot maybe we should rent Kissel missiles or a Klug bus and have parties on the way and back
  20. TWILLKE

Lasalle Lancers 2021

Don’t forget Cope he adds a third dimension.