Search results

1. O

Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

The hilarious irony of @Happier liking this post.
  2. O

Best part is he edited his post and still left that up
  3. O

Yeah but then how will happy not feel completely empty? Hating Trump is his only personality trait.
  4. O

Nine Gunned Down in Cincinnati as Shooter Opens Fire Outside Bar

I’m sure both were out on low bail recently too. I have an old high school friend who is a criminal lawyer and has been complaining about the number of low bail felons out in Hamilton County who end up arrested for violent crimes while they should have been locked up.
  5. O

IRS Hiring Add. You must read this

Could you imagine Zach Galifianakis’ character in Dinner for Scmucks with a gun? Whew.
  6. O

Am I mistaken . . .

Adblock is not a VPN, but a Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari Add-On.
  7. O

Is it true or do you agree it’s the Presidents job to keep you employed?

Job hopping. Outside promotions and start ups, you’ll almost never get significant increases staying at the same job/company. Last April I got a similar job and increased my salary by about 25%. Slightly less on the 401k match but all other benefits are similar. Total comp increased about 22%.
  8. O

Is the end near for Trump and his crime family?

At least this thread wasn’t started because he made a mean comment about a political opponent lol still a thread
  9. O

what is the best way for a young person to establish good credit?

This does not matter when you have established credit. But yes, that’s key when you’re still building it. Credit score likes to see longevity with open lines of credit.
  10. O

Because if he’s innocent, he releases the warrant and gets to say “See they’re making things up to try and stop me.” And he gets to play that up now while this is still fresh in everyone’s mind and people are upset about it. If he waits until the FBI releases it, which could be 6 months from...
  11. O

Because it would clear up the confusion in his favor? I thought that was an obvious answer.
  12. O

Correct, but if this is all one giant ploy to get Trump, and he does have a copy, why wouldn’t he release it?
  13. O

Moeller vs. Massillon predictions

I have him at 6 years in the NFL - 4 with Minnesota, 1 with the Bengals, 1 with Arizona. Quite the offensive coaching resume though WRs, TE, RB, QB, OC, heck he even ventured over to the defense for a bit! But I guess when you’re in the business for that long you pick up on a lot. Quite the...
  14. O

Fair you didn’t say it was simple, it did seem like you implied it. And yes, part of the problem, even for the simpler returns, is that the average US citizen isn’t all that bright. Again, instead of investing $80b to add more agents (do they need 87k additional agents to go after the ~3m or so...
  15. O

That’s fine you don’t care, albeit weird you’ve commented on it multiple times now if you do not care, but you’re entitled to your opinion. Many experts disagree with your assertion that the US tax code is simple.
  16. O

It certainly should, especially for the every day US citizen. The US tax code is irrationally complicated and easy to mess up. Instead of investing $80b in beefing it up, the government should invest $80b in telling the average Joe American what they owe, since the IRS already knows, instead of...
  17. O

When the narrative is “leftists!” which ProV1 mentioned, yes it does.
  18. O

Yappi pretty clearly spelled it out in his post. In addition to being a racist POS, are you also selectively illiterate? If you need a less biased take, push through that selective illiteracy and read Andrew Yang’s thoughts on the subject.
  19. O

If nothing else, it shows poor judgement on Trump. Yes, it’s difficult to determine what someone will do a year, 2 years, 3 years, etc down the road but unfortunately he bears the responsibility since he appointed them.
  20. O

It’s not that surprising. No one remotely close to the Democrat Party wants a wound up MAGA base because it potentially brings Donald back into the Oval Office.