1. T

Garaway Pirates Preview

Always solid.
  2. T

St.V-St.M 2022

Oh man, I can't even blame autocorrect for that one 😂😂
  3. T

St.V-St.M 2022

You have heard correctly. I would call this a pick em' as of right now. Glenville has outstanding sleep all around. Literally everyone that gets on the field for them is fast. Except for a couple hefty lineman.
  4. T

PAC 2022

"Fracas" is proof of the CCC education that you have.
  5. T

PAC 2022

I partial to Ahiga donut 2.😁😁
  6. T

PAC 2022

My apologies for taking the thread down a rabbit hole. Hopefully all of our respective teams can make new and special memories for their fan bases.
  7. T

PAC 2022

I would say last year was an anomaly. To be fair to Coach Cook he was hired in early summer and I am sure that some continuity was lost. They lost 2 monsters on the offensive line that were 3 and 4 year starters. This year will be a far better measure to see where the program is heading. There...
  8. T

PAC 2022

When CVCA ditched the wing t better athletes started showing up. I have talked with many of those kids when CVCA made the playoffs and they literally couldn't believe the difference in the players from when they played from 2010-2014. Think about it the 2019 team had 4 kids earn all state...
  9. T

PAC 2022

When the 2014 class were freshman they had a freshman coach who ran a spread and rolled everyone in the PAC with the exception of Manchester (2 point loss, home cooking). Hell the best QB on the team was playing WR that year because he was a dual threat and all they did was run belly. This was a...
  10. T

PAC 2022

Absolutely not. That would be a disaster.
  11. T

PAC 2022

😂😂
  12. T

PAC 2022

C'mon man, I know quite a few kids from Rittman that have been good football players for Norwayne 😂😂
  13. T

PAC 2022

There is a ton to unpack in this comment. The "extremely disloyal" board member loved CVCA football and that can not be denied. At the time there was a huge battle as to what CVCA should do offensively with the amount of talent they had in the school. Some believed that the wing t was holding...
  14. T

PAC 2022

We have kept each other on as a scrimmage since we don't play during the season. It's always funny to me to see the difference in the lineman for both schools. When my son scrimmaged them in 2019 Norwayn was probably all 285+ along the o-line. Our defensive line probably averaged about 200-215.
  15. T

PAC 2022

I believe you are correct, however at the time it seemed like a much bigger upset. Honestly that group of CVCA seniors was extremely talented. That they went 5-5 was really a letdown for anyone who knew that team. This was the beginning of the end of the Carroscia era for sure.
  16. T

PAC 2022

The Norwayne CVCA series I believe started under Kevin Maltarich but was continued because Coach Joe Harbour had an affection for the CVCA football program and made sure the game was scheduled yearly while he was there. One of my best memories at CVCA was the year after Norwayne won the state...
  17. T

Supreme Court Sides With HS Football Coach Who Prayed At Midfield After His Team's Games

There is no longer a pandemic. Please stop with your misinformation.
  18. T

Supreme Court Sides With HS Football Coach Who Prayed At Midfield After His Team's Games

What's wrong? the blood not coming off your hands after all these years still?
  19. T

You liberal clowns just wait and see what is coming after this Falls elections. You controlled the Presidency, and both the Houses and you have completely pissed down your leg in less than 2 years. Just like Black and Gold was wrong in the Kirtland thread she is wrong here. Now her precious...