Search results

1. L

Dover Tornadoes Football 2022

Dover Fans, Next weekend is better in Mentor days. Parking will be at a premium so best you leave early next Saturday. Safe travels!
  2. L

2022 LAKE CATHOLIC FOOTBALL

Good luck to the Vikings!
  3. L

HC Marty Gibbons is now the OC and Bill Sowers is coaching the offensive line. Also, former LC QB Ricky Stanzi is now on staff coaching the QB’s.
  4. L

LC will be very good in 2 years. These last 2 classes have a ton of talent. With Marty L. now at DC, it should be a fun couple seasons coming up. This season might be rough, but there will be a lot of young kids on the field all season long this year. Highland will be a much stiffer test and...
  5. L

Moeller vs. Massillon predictions

Thinking about making the trip for this one. Love watching games at PBTS!
  6. L

August 6 football scrimmage

Lake Catholic @ West Geauga this Saturday morning at 10:00.
  7. L

2022 VASJ Vikings Football: Official Thread

Whatever you’re trying to accomplish here clown show, you’re failing miserably. Very similar to the history of the VASJ football program. JUST WIN BABY
  8. L

Did you read C’Town’s post on WHY your enrollment continues to increase? It has nothing to do with “thriving.” LC enrollment continues to decrease? Wrong as usual as there is 31 more students than last year. Your usual same old BS gets old. You still can’t stop even when your OWN put you in your...
  9. L

And your new Director of Admissions was a fantastic hire!
  10. L

Interesting take here C’Town. As you probably have seen, nothing has changed here on this thread. It’s interesting reading your post today and how people inside the building is feeling about the current situation. If you read the posts since you’ve been gone, it’s quite obvious viking4life and...
  11. L

Good to see you back C’Town with some substance on this thread. And it looks like the future is bright in the Village!
  12. L

I think you are confused? JOES closed it‘s doors in 1989. JOES is definitely not flourishing anytime soon. You must be confused once again. Now, I did hear there was a car wash fundraiser yesterday for the Villa Angela-JOES football team, so I don’t think flourishing would be a good word to...
  13. L

PLAYOFF CHAMPS ONLY

^^^^ Let‘s make a deal. I will tell you all about Lake Catholic’s 3 State Championship‘s after we hear about your school, Villa Angela-St. Joseph. I have not seen anything on this entire thread about their success on the gridiron? But you have to write in all CAPS. We all want to read about...
  14. L

2022 Massillon Football

Good luck to the Tigers this season!
  15. L

Most homes games will be broadcast here: https://youtube.com/c/CougarBroadcastingNetworkLakeCatholicHighSchool
  16. L

You need to get some new material. It’s getting old. The funny things is your school, St. Joseph, is CLOSED and never coming back! Has there been any additional discussions about vasj merging with Cleveland Central Catholic? CCC has a beautiful stadium and much nicer campus.
  17. L

Side up with LC? vasj is thriving? Check yourself? Decide if you are a Viking or Fake? The guy just asked a question about how vasj will look this season and you go bonkers. How is he siding with LC? You are unhinged and have mental issues. This is not a war you weirdo. As usual Viking fans, no...
  18. L

I don’t blame you at all. Most of their fanbase on here has gave up as well. Good luck this season.
  19. L

Yes, unfortunately the clown show of the vasj fanbase has none of that information. They are here to just bash other schools. Good people like C’Town 216 and others who always brought substance to the conversation have vanished because of these buffoons.
  20. L

PLAYOFF CHAMPS ONLY

Crickets. You were so loud on this thread writing in caps for weeks. I want to hear about Villa Angela-St. Joseph football and their football state championships.