Search results

1. B

State Finals Dates

The OHSAA website shows the state championship games are Nov 29 - Dec 2. That would mean games on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'm pretty sure that has to be a typo. Shouldn't it say: Nov 29-Dec 1? And if so, OHSAA needs to fix their website.
  2. B

Mentor vs. St Edward

OK, time to dedicate a thread strictly about the Mentor vs. St. Ed's game. Winner? Why ? Predictions? Thoughts?
  3. B

Week 13 disappointment

I am excited about the games for week 12. But I, like many, am livid about OHSAA eliminating Saturday playoff games. So with that being said, I am already looking ahead to week 13. And the possibility that these could be the week 13 matchups. St. Ed's vs. St. Ignatius - D1R1 Barberton vs. Hoban...
  4. B

Better game: Iggy/Euclid - Mentor /Ed's?

Which game will be the better game. As much as I would love for them to be close games, my gut says in the end, Ignatius and Ed's will be too much and will by at least 2-3 TD's. Thoughts?
  5. B

Wadsworth at Hudson

Looking for peoples input and opinions regarding this game. Low scoring? High scoring? Blowout? Close game? I was reading the thread for Barberton at Highland. They make that game sound appealing. But I would like input on this game and then decide which game would be the better game to go see...
  6. B

Hudson at Stow on Thursday?

All the schedules I see have Hudson at Stow this coming week on Thursday 8/12. Can anyone confirm that it is on Thursday? And if so, why?
  7. B

Stow vs. Eds

1. I would love to hear opinions on this game. Who is going to win. Why they think that team will win. And will it be a good game or great game that goes down the the wire. 2. I would also love opinions on which game people feel will be the better/closer game. Stow vs. Eds. Or Iggy vs Solon...
  8. B

Copley vs Hudson.

Does anyone know what is up with Hudson star M. Restifo. He has missed the last game or 2 as well as a few others during the season. Will he be playing Friday vs. Copley?
  9. B

Hudson question

I have been to 2 Hudson games this year. Restifo played in 1 of the 2. He did not play Friday vs Brecksville. I also know that he missed other games during the season. What is his status for the playoffs? Anyone know whether he is in or out for week 11 as well as beyond if they were to win? I...
  10. B

Hudson at Brecksville opinions

I am trying to decide what game to come to Ohio from Erie, Pa to see this Friday. My question is can Brecksville give Hudson a good game? Appreciate peoples opinions and thoughts. Thanks.
  11. B

Avon Lake at Midview

Need some honest opinions. Can Avon Lake hang with Midview? I'm assuming it will be a ton of passing. But will it be a good game?
  12. B

Solon Comets

It's been awhile since anyone has posted anything regarding Solon football. As a HS football fan of all Ohio HS football, I read yappi a lot, and many times I get some great inside info. Well I'm writing regarding the Solon QB situation. From memory, the last thing I remember reading was that...