Search results

1. MoeDude

Sacramento & Palm Springs California

Thanks for the heads up in Sacramento. We were attending a wedding on Saturday and we ending up having to go to the brides family home Friday night. What about the 18th in Palm Springs. We’ll be watching the Buckeye game and then hopefully can get away to a high school game
  2. MoeDude

DonMagicRon

Very sad news! RIP Don! You will definitely be missed here and in life! 😟
  3. MoeDude

Sacramento & Palm Springs California

I'm going to be in Sacramento this Friday. Does anyone know of a good game to see in the Sacramento area October 11th? I'll be in Palm Springs October 18th. Any good schools to see in either of these areas?
  4. MoeDude

Sorry Kurds...you are on your own.

All you have to do is read "The Haj" by Leon Uris to find out there will never be peace in the Middle East We do need to get out of that mess and let them slaughter themselves.
  5. MoeDude

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 7 GAMES

## Favorite ____________________ Points __________________ Underdog 01 ELDER ___________X____________16.5 _____________________Moeller 02 Fairfield ______________X________14.5 ____________________ PRINCETON 03 SYCAMORE _____X____________ 19.5 ____________________ Middletown 04 Lakota West...
  6. MoeDude

More crooked cops!

7. MoeDude

Sorry Kurds...you are on your own.

Interesting how Democrats whine and moan about all these wars and when Trump makes a move to pull out like he promised he would during his campaign they all want to scream and yell "orange man bad" again because he has the 'nads to do what Bush and Obama couldn't. The sad thing is sometimes...
  8. MoeDude

Hey..what ever happened with that Epstein investigation?

No you're the child that can't handle the truth. The Clinton's are a crime family in Politics and Obama helped enable them. Why you turn a blind eye towards their corruption is beyond me. None of us have stated Trump is perfect. He does have a lot of flaws but he is actually doing what he...
  9. MoeDude

Hey..what ever happened with that Epstein investigation?

They have been going after Trump from day 1 because they knew he would expose just how crooked DC is and the Democrats in particular. It simply amazes me when Hate Trumpsters come on here and in regular media ignore exactly what was going on during President Obama's 8 years. It's all about...
  10. MoeDude

“We’ve got to eat the babies”

Hmm are you just as disgusted with ANTIFA? The big difference being LaRauche used words and ridiculous statements and do not cover their faces, while ANTIFA where's masks, uses violence and threat of violence on Elderly people. But you are offended by this antic. 😂
  11. MoeDude

Shameful!

Oh yea I almost forgot:
  12. MoeDude

Shameful!

LOL years ago i used to work for the H&R Block office in East Walnut Hills just Northeast of downtown Cincinnati. 99% of the clients were African American. Many were barely literate but they all knew how to file Head of Household. LOL And you know why?!?!? Earned Income Credit, one of the...
  13. MoeDude

“We’ve got to eat the babies”

I guess I have mixed feelings on this one lotr10. I understand what you're saying that under Trump Conservatives are finally fighting back but this one seem to be a bit over the top. It was funny to watch and listen to though. That chick was a good actress, "We have to eat the babies!!!" LOL
  14. MoeDude

Northwest School District threatens to shut down all sports if the Levy doesn’t pass.

I didn't see the other thread. Here's a link to another thread about this topic. http://yappi.com/forum/index.php?threads/colerain-will-eliminate-all-sports-effective-aug-2020-if-levy-fails.326691/
  15. MoeDude

Planning for the Civil War

Shine only!
  16. MoeDude

Northwest School District threatens to shut down all sports if the Levy doesn’t pass.

That's what I thought so how can they take that away? I think they said something about laying off coaches. I've always voted for school levies even thought my kids went to Catholic school. But in recent years I'm tired of school districts always crying wolf and misusing money. Is Northwest...
  17. MoeDude

On the news tonight Colerain and Northwest football will cease to exist if the levy doesn’t pass next month. This really sucks. Colerain fans, are they using sports to blackmail you into voting yes or are they really in need of the money?
  18. MoeDude

What Mike McConnell says...

Not YET? During his 8 years he was too busy covering his arse and the media turned a blind eye, and still does.
  19. MoeDude

What do you think?

So you don't believe the video of Biden on a talk show admitting what he did? I stated Trump was uncovering the corruption during Obama's 8 years and you are the one talking about "alternate universes". The Democrats want him gone because the more he uncovers the more he is a threat to their...