Search results

1. I

Trump suing Twitter, Facebook, Google and CEOs Dorsey, Zuckerberg, Pichai

He's been so badly beaten up in this thread he has no option left but strawmen.
  2. I

Stop being a moron. I never said Trump should decide any cases. Victims don't decide cases in any state. There is a reason for that.
  3. I

Since when do victims decide court cases?
  4. I

Over 90% of civil cases end in settlement. Odds are this one will too.
  5. I

The judge didn't come up with it on his own. The defendant filed a motion and the judge agreed. That's how the legal system works.
  6. I

Walk away from $100 million job cuz you don’t want the vax?

I have an autoimmune disorder. Which means my bodies reaction to a vaccine (any vaccine) can be lethal. The last vaccine I received put me in critical condition for a month. A vaccine is as lethal as a bullet to the head for me, so yeah I'd walk away from any amount of money.
  7. I

He didn't get laughed out. He was told to produce evidence of his claim and could not (this is why discovery matters). The case was dismissed as a result. The law worked as it was designed.
  8. I

The Plaintiff files wherever they want. It's up to the defendant to ask for it to be moved. They didn't teach you that on Law and Order, huh?
  9. I

Lol I'm likely younger than you.
  10. I

The gall of this guy is truly unbelievable!!

She would not have been there if her mom would have chosen to abort her. Her mom is to blame for her death in the Capitol.
  11. I

No I wouldn't. I don't watch Fox News. I could care less who is pushing it (Trump or Biden). It would take a bullet to my head to get the vaccine.
  12. I

Ok. Why does he stand little chance in California? The law is the same.
  13. I

Anyone who has ever been involved in litigation knows that venue matters because of the expense of time. If you have to travel across the country to respond to every motion, what is that worth to you?