Search results

  1. C

    Friday Updates (Week 7)

    Sugarcreek Garaway 0 West Lafayette Ridgewood 0 End 1Q
  2. C

    Friday Finals (Week 4)

    Brecksville 42 Stow 35 Final OT
  3. C

    Friday Updates (Week 4)

    Brecksville 35 Stow 35 End 4Q
  4. C

    Friday Updates (Week 4)

    Brecksville 28 Stow 28 End 3Q
  5. C

    Friday Updates (Week 4)

    Brecksville 20 Stow 15 Halftime
  6. C

    Friday Night Finals (Week 2)

    Canton Central Catholic 35 Norwayne 0 CCC QB through for 322 yards
  7. C

    Friday Night Updates (Week 2)

    Canton Central Catholic 35 Norwayne 0 End of 3Q
  8. C

    Friday Night Updates (Week 2)

    Canton Central Catholic 28 Norwayne 0 Halftime
  9. C

    Friday Night Updates (Week 2)

    Canton Central Catholic 14 Norwayne 0 End of 1Q
  10. C

    2019 OHSAA Girls BB State Tournament

    The OHSAA website is listing the 2019 tournament as scheduled for March 15-17. This is Friday - Sunday opposed to the usual Thursday - Saturday. Is this a true change where the semi-finals will be played Friday and Saturday and the championships on Sunday?
  11. C

    State Championships

    DIV Championship Minster 63 Ottoville 48
  12. C

    Girls Finals March 16

    Gilmour Academy 47 Bellbrook 40 Bellbrook was a surprise...nice job, ladies! This was the best game of the tournament thus far, yet I thought it would be the biggest blowout. If anyone else was watching the game, please correct me, but GA invoked only one brief substitution at the 5:20 mark of...
  13. C

    March 10 Scores

    Columbus Africentric 61 Berlin Hiland 60 OT Tremendous game!!!!!
  14. C

    March 8 Scores

    Buckeye Central 57 Cornerstone Christian 53 Dalton 44 David Anderson 30
  15. C

    March 7 Scores

    Chippewa 51 South Range 38 Down by 6 with 1:04 remaining the SR coach was given back-to-back technicals. There was a very bad call against SR prior to the Ts that could have made it a 3-point game, but it ultimately hurt the team. Outside of that the foul line was no friend to the Raiders of...
  16. C

    March 3 Scores

    Walnut Hills 58 McAuley 57 Fun game! McAuley had a nine-point lead on a few occasions, but WH’s defense came alive in the 2nd half. 99% of the credit goes to the WH girls. The other 1% of the loss goes to the McAuley coach. WH had 10 fouls (double bonus) nearly half-way through the 3rd...
  17. C

    Wadsworth vs Canton McKinley Update

    Halftime Wadsworth 27 McKinley 17 McK’s Bell collected her 3rd foul at the 7:22 mark of the 2nd quarter. Their tall girl, Trinity Lee, was right behind getting her 3rd foul with 5:36 remaining in the first half. McKinley elected to stall with 1:30 to go in the half down by 10. They turned it...
  18. C

    2/28 Scores

    Chippewa 59 Northwestern 39
  19. C

    Wooster at Archbishop Hoban

    Wooster 65 Hoban 64 Wooster wins with an inbound layup at the buzzer. Great game from start to finish!
  20. C

    Solon at Wadsworth

    Solon 48 Wadsworth 35 Wadsworth created more problems for themselves than Solon did with uncharacteristic poor ball handling, just bad shooting and fouls. Solon’s Valencia Myers had three fouls in the first half, but played the rest of the game virtually error free. Solon 44 Wadsworth 43 JV...
.
Top