Search results

1. Sportsnut1975

The Official 2021 EBC football thread

Salem Alliance West Branch Carrollton* I have the Canton South VS Carrollton as the game of the week. I have heard really good things about the South team, and I have seen really good things from Carrollton. It will come down to whom makes less mistakes.
  2. Sportsnut1975

Week number four, and the beginning of league action. Fire Stone (0-3) at Salem (3-0) Minerva (0-3) at Alliance (0-3) Marlington (1-2) at West Branch (3-0) Canton South (3-0) at Carrollton (2-1) Predictions, and who do you got for the game of the week?
  3. Sportsnut1975

Digital Tickets

They scan the QR code. So they should be ok.
  4. Sportsnut1975

I feel that the Marlington Northwest will be a very close game, and come down to the wire. The West Branch VS Woodridge game I think the Warriors will dominate on this one.
  5. Sportsnut1975

Northwest Alliance Sandy Valley Salem Canton South West Branch Carrollton
  6. Sportsnut1975

Is WB better than what we gave them credit for? Or is East LiverPool not very good?
  7. Sportsnut1975

I do know Carrollton is a team of believers! I won’t be surprised if they do pull off the win!
  8. Sportsnut1975

This is always fun! Lake Marlington United Salem in a tight game. South WB Carrollton will have there hands full with St.C But go Warriors! Good luck to all the EBC teams!
  9. Sportsnut1975

So question is are the transfers residence in the Canton South school system? If not aren’t they eligible for only five games?
  10. Sportsnut1975

D4 region 15 ?

Carrollton will give St. C a challenge week 1. looking forward to it!
  11. Sportsnut1975

Week one what game(s) are you taking in?

I will be in Carrollton as they take on St. Clairsville. should be an excellent game!
  12. Sportsnut1975

First Set of Rankings for the 2021-22 Season

Carrollton Has some great coaches too!!!💪
  13. Sportsnut1975

First Set of Rankings for the 2021-22 Season

Is your sources saying only one Carrollton Wrestler or more than one?
  14. Sportsnut1975

Road Trips for HS football games this fall in Ohio

Carrollton has a beautiful scenic stadium. Good football team, and I would say a big game for them this year is at home VS Salem.
  15. Sportsnut1975

I really like whom you have as the #1 ranked team, they definitely have a team that will be good for the next two seasons! I will give you my predictions. 1. Carrollton. They have the skill and they do have the strength and experience on the O-Line. They should be real decent on the Defense...
  16. Sportsnut1975

The official EBC Football Thread

So a new season is just around the corner! Who do you think will do well this year? Lets hear your predictions for this upcoming 2021 season! Here is mine! 1. West Branch ...... They should continue being favorites of the league for now. 2. Carrollton ...... They have a lot of talent coming...