Search results

1. Cooter26

Northwest Ohio Realignment

Not really. I only say that because Wauseon plays every school in the NLL in basketball , & wins majority of the games. They literally have a NLL schedule every year in basketball. i wouldn’t say it’s a step ahead because they already play each other too in every sport other than basketball.
  2. Cooter26

or the NLL begs/poaches Wauseon to come to the small division. That’s really the only school i could see fit and would work
  3. Cooter26

it has at the evergreen BOE meeting. They said “two schools have expressed interest in joining the NWOAL. Napoleon & Bowling Green” The board meeting is on youtube and the date for it was March 20th
  4. Cooter26

you’re over thinking things wayyyyy too much on this thread & one of the main reason why this thread is almost 100 pages 😂😂😂😂😂 opinions over statistics of course
  5. Cooter26

can’t see them getting smaller while the city is getting bigger
  6. Cooter26

if LC decides to leave.. i feel like the GMC would be a better fit for them, rather than the NBC
  7. Cooter26

logical thinkers
  8. Cooter26

b yeah we might as well add Bowling Green & Napoleon to the NWOAL conversation l like before ! ... unless DHSDOG still thinks kenton drives are far more worth it than a 15-25 min drive down 24 to Wauseon or napoleon..... Defiance has only won 3 or 4 games in football in the last 5 years...
  9. Cooter26

until things are for sure
  10. Cooter26

gotta think longevity & athletics as a whole .. yeah napoleon girls are good right now, but we all know all good things come to an end. just like the Rogers girls basketball team. so if it makes sense to leave, then why not? napoleon borders damn near all nwoal schools.
  11. Cooter26

wouldn’t be a bad league with them, evergreen, swanton, & ottawa hills
  12. Cooter26

we are forgetting that a new league is also being formed. most likely some of these smaller teams are gonna be heading there
  13. Cooter26

... with bg & napoleon showing interest into joining the nwoal
  14. Cooter26

Interesting that they said the Napoleon and Bowling Green both has interest into joining the NWOAL
  15. Cooter26

this is this is sad.. are the league changes due to covid or was it cause the league realignments were overdue?? a genuine question.
  16. Cooter26

If Napoleon leaves to the NWOAL, I think Defiance follows them there.
  17. Cooter26

Makes sense. They could all be waiting to see what the NLL does first. & if Napoleon , Maumee, or Bowling Green get the boot.. they leaves doors open for 3 the NWOAL schools to leave and POSSIBLY add the 3 NLL schools to the NWOAL. Or maumee joins the NBC, then Defiance follows Bg and Napoleon...
  18. Cooter26

prove it strack!
  19. Cooter26

prove it
  20. Cooter26

It literally comes down to the 3 NWOAL schools. Not a single league will change unless they leave. But from what it looks like from this doc, it looks like they’re pretty confident that they will leave.