Search results

1. M

USA-OH State Freestyle Duals at Fitch

How do you get on a team?
  2. M

Podium Pictures

Come on man.... you are killing me! You must also be the guy that thinks SPG is a Catholic school. Couldn’t have tried to be more sarcastic in my original post!
  3. M

Podium Pictures

😂...
  4. M

1 or 2 Divisions?

Does that mean they probably won’t like my Organic Division idea also?
  5. M

1 or 2 Divisions?

I agree but also, D1 schools also may have more resources. Not every big school but especially the top end athletically focused schools. maybe the OHSAA should follow the FDA’s lead Certified Organic Division - no holdbacks, scholarships or move ins... +Vaccine records Non Organic Division-...
  6. M

1 or 2 Divisions?

would this theory Of man v man also play true in college? Should college get rid of the 3 Divisions? Based on your argument... enrollment, funding resources don’t really make athletes better, faster or stronger right? What is your real beef? 1. Did you wrestle? 2. Big, med or small school...
  7. M

1 or 2 Divisions?

“Braden Brown and Bryce Maynard and more. Both can defeat D2 and D1 State placers.” I definitely don’t understand this point. The State tournament is a completely different animal and really doesn’t even matter who you beat last week. So to say “so and so could beat so and so “ does not mean...
  8. M

Best in Ohio (regardless of division) 2020-21

Top 4 from each division. #1’s bye into quarters and let it rip. Do that one in a barn!
  9. M

Podium Pictures

Any chance you can post the link on the thread that says “Podium Pictures”? It maybe easier for others to find. Thanks 😂😂😂 i see it now! https://travisries.zenfolio.com/2021wrestling/h83d13d4d
  10. M

Podium Pictures

Saw some pics out there of multiple kids standing on podium...together and less than 5 feet apart. Was that really safe??? 🤔
  11. M

Congratulations to Brecksville 2021 champs

Hahahahaha!!!
  12. M

Tickets for state qualifiers d3

Guru... you are spot on with everything you said. Hammer should probably do a bit more research. Covid F’d up a lot of stuff last winter/spring/summer but many wrestling organizations figured stuff out by fall and adjusted. Many BIG tournaments went on without issue and Myrtle Beach sold a ton...
  13. M

Division 2 Perry District

Perry HS looking strong in the light weights.
  14. M

Best Ohio wrestlers never to win a state title

Dan St John.... period, at least so far.
  15. M

Incoming Freshman

Are you asking about “true freshman” or RS/2xRS as well. I never held back my boy and he doesn’t cut weight. FULL Disclosure: I have used a doctored skin check form.
  16. M

Weight Question

Has he weighed in at or below scratch 113, meaning did he weigh/wrestle 106/108? If so then he’s good
  17. M

Districts

Well, my dos pesos, we can all say it’s better than last year but we can also say .... Come on man! The fact is, if you ask these kids “Where do you want to wrestle other than the Schott?” I bet most would say “I could care less!” Most, if no other choice existed, would settle the bracket in...
  18. M

2021 Ohio State Tournament Forecast Rankings

That’s not how rankings work... Billy beat Joey and tommy lost to both billy and Joey but Tommy only lost by 1 point and Joey lost by 3 points so Tommy shoul be ranked higher. 😂
  19. M

SW D1 District Tournament - WHAT?????

I would image lightweights scratch +2 because there is a day in between... And upper weights scratch+3 because consecutive days... is that correct for Saturday?
  20. M

Division 2 - BOROFAN Rankings Broken Down

Perry District has some errors but thanks for posting these.