Search results

1. LeopardNation

Federal League Softball

Hoover started a freshman Saturday against us. Not the case today. North Canton Hoover 4 Louisville 0 https://louisvilleleopards.org/louisville-leopards-at-north-canton-hoover-vikings-softball-4-19-2021/
  2. LeopardNation

Federal League Softball

1st Coach's poll! Just plain disrespectful to the Federal League/Massillon District if you ask me!! If it wasn't for the pandemic you may have seen a third different Massillon District State Champion in 3 seasons, heck you still might. I heard the districts are going to be split up this...
  3. LeopardNation

Federal League Softball

Duhon Tournament Louisville 7, Lake 5 https://louisvilleleopards.org/louisville-leopards-vs-lake-blue-streaks-duhon-softball-tournament-4-17-2021/ Hoover 12, Louisville 10 https://louisvilleleopards.org/louisville-leopards-vs-north-canton-hoover-vikings-duhon-softball-tournament-4-12-2021/
  4. LeopardNation

1964 State Tournament - Anyone Have Information?

No one from those years other than 1964 - Stan Zwick as proven by the bracket above. Im curious though,was It the top 4 from 4 districts like today or did they have 8 districts and take the top 2 from each. I saw some of our wrestlers take 3rd at district in history but were not among the state...
  5. LeopardNation

I can't thank you enough, my contact will be stoked to have this confirmed and added to our list of state qualifiers! It is amazing the information that can be accessed when the Yappi community is utilized. Thank you to all who tried to help!
  6. LeopardNation

Excellent! I believe Stan Zwick was 103 weight class.
  7. LeopardNation

All good, I checked here first. It looks like their files were pulled from an OHSAA Records book that used to be published. My grandfather gave me one of these books from the late 1950s. Only $1.50 back then lol, money well spent for sure. Kudos to whoever at the OHSAA went through and added...
  8. LeopardNation

Heading to Louisville Library today to see if the 1964 Herald has anything. I figure that’s my best bet then I’ll bother Stark County Library to see if they can find it. The Alliance Review only had a small little story but didn’t mention names.
  9. LeopardNation

Unfortunately not, it only shows who placed not results or all other state qualifiers that did not place.
  10. LeopardNation

I am looking for full results, or really even just state qualifiers, for the 1964 Ohio State Wrestling Tournament. I'm specifically looking to verify whether or not Stan Zwick of Louisville qualified for state in 1964 because he is currently not on our list of state qualifiers. I have so far...
  11. LeopardNation

Friday Final Scores - 10/30

Jackson 42, Louisville 14 Jackson Polar Bears at Louisville Leopards Football Video Highlights
  12. LeopardNation

Jackson Polar Bears (3-5) at Louisville Leopards (2-6)

Finally Video Highlights are Finished: Jackson Polar Bears at Louisville Leopards Football Video Highlights
  13. LeopardNation

Varsity: Jackson 42, Louisville 14 Story and Stats. Will post again when video highlights are finished. https://louisvilleleopards.org/jackson-polar-bears-at-louisville-leopards-football-10-30-2020/
  14. LeopardNation

2020 (Week 4 - Playoffs / Week 10) Ohio High School Football TV, Radio, Video/Audio Streaming Broadcasts

Jackson Polar Bears at Louisville Leopards Live Video Stream: Jackson Polar Bears at Louisville Leopards Football Live Video Stream
  15. LeopardNation

Live Video Stream of the game and text updates can be found here: Jackson Polar Bears at Louisville Leopards Football Live Video Stream
  16. LeopardNation

Varsity Jackson at Louisville, 7:00 Jackson Polar Bears at Louisville Leopards Football Live Video Stream All-Time Series Louisville Leopards Vs. Jackson Polar Bears All-Time Football Series Video Archive Varsity 1971 Louisville Leopards at Jackson Polar Bears Football Video Highlights 1984...
  17. LeopardNation

The official EBC Football Thread

Ehh not sure we ever wanted out, although I know there was always some talk if we should. 100% nowhere to go though. Glad it happened though, the reality is we likely don't have our two state titles if we are still in the league. This may be true for any league even, with an independent...
  18. LeopardNation

Saturday Final Scores - 10/24

Varsity: Alliance 21, Louisville 19 Video Highlights and Stats: Alliance Aviators at Louisville Leopards Football Video Highlights
  19. LeopardNation

Alliance Aviators (1-7) at Louisville Leopards (2-5)

Varsity: Alliance 21, Louisville 19 Video Highlights and Stats: Alliance Aviators at Louisville Leopards Football Video Highlights
  20. LeopardNation

Alliance Aviators (1-7) at Louisville Leopards (2-5)

My original argument would have been regarding the other sports. But after tasting two state championships in other sports and several sports going deeper into the postseason than they ever have before, I would say as a whole they offer us absolutely nothing. Not to say a new league with some of...