Search results

1. P

Medina coach resigns after tweet

Pretty sure he feels bad enough. Every coach has privately bashed a player for one reason or another. He just made a serious social media oopsy.
  2. P

NEW INDOOR TRAINING FACILITY

Why not name of facility and pictures on here?
  3. P

Another bites the dust, Anderson HS Redskins no more.

But, has anyone thought about how all of the raptors feel about this? Do you think they want to be made into a cartoon logo so a school can have a mascot for sports? This is truly offensive and tone deaf.
  4. P

Dover Tornadoes Basketball

I agree, no one complains that D1 football has less teams than the other divisions. Just do it in basketball too.
  5. P

Dino out at Walsh?

I went to Hoban and coached there years ago. Had a friend that went to Akron Public growing up and did not have good grades nor could he have possibly tested well enough.. His house had boarded up windows and he lived with a poor single mother. He ended up at Hoban and was outstanding in two...
  6. P

Dino out at Walsh?

I should have noted I was referencing football and basketball players. Most girls soccer players at Walsh and Hoban have outstanding grades.
  7. P

Dino out at Walsh?

As if this same thing doesn't happen at other privates , especially for football or basketball, Walsh just got caught. These schools get very creative to pay for the athletes on their teams. These kids DO NOT have the test scores, grades, or tuition money that the other kids at the school DO have.
  8. P

Metro Athletic Conference 2021 Breakdown

When is the last time a team from this conference one more than one playoff game in a season? Outside of maybe Streetsboro.
  9. P

Dino out at Walsh?

Seems odd that after about 15 years of hating on "Wal$h" and Dino that McSuperHappy hasn't commented. This is like Xmas morning for him! Maybe he's next in line for the coaching gig...
  10. P

OHSAA Board of Directors Email To Administrators...Fall Sports Still A Go, Includes Some 'What ifs'

We just got an email from OHSAA soccer rep(I'm a coach) and this part stood out for me... On July 22, 2020, the Ohio Department of Health extended an order regarding contact sport competitions. Section 9 of this order specifically addresses inter-team competition (two different teams competing...
  11. P

Football Program FUN FACTS!

nope....
  12. P

Wayne County Athletic League

Why is Hillsdale in this league ? They aren’t even in Wayne County. Then there is Triway that has a similar male enrollment as some in WCAL but they are not in the league, but they are in the county. Orrville should be in Wayne County Athletic League as well. It seems too obvious here ...
  13. P

Kent Roosevelt

I figured since this is the most frequented forum on here I would use it to ask my questions. I am not picking on the school district I just truly want to know why they aren’t competitive in most sports, both genders. So why does Kent Roosevelt struggle so much in most sports? I love the city...
  14. P

Montgomery gone from West Branch

Saw on OHSAA West Branch posting for a varsity boys basketball coach. Any news on this? GlenOak have a coach yet?
  15. P

108-1

Gilmour won last night 108-1. I heard 92.3 the Fan talking about it this morning. It was something like 98-0 at the start of the fourth quarter. This is at least what they were saying.