Search results

1. H

IVC 2020

Won’t be long your transfer brothers won’t be around to bail you out 😝
  2. H

IVC 2020

Let me help you out: the team that handled you got handled mightily! All your nonsense talk all year about how great you were. You’re secretly so happy you didn’t make it to get monkey stomped and sent home crying. Now you can hold onto if’s and but’s and hugging man nuts .......
  3. H

IVC 2020

Hugging man buns knew this was his shot at a title, and after the way the show turned out he was damn glad they didn’t make it to show how many holes weren’t filled 😂😂😂
  4. H

IVC 2020

Never know because you couldn’t make it to face them, as usual. Best team ever couldn’t get past a team that got monkey stomped by them. Keep swimming in the baby pool junior.
  5. H

IVC 2020

I’m not anti ironton. Just putting perspective on some ppl’s conception of how great this or that team was and their chances at a state title against the powerhouse that is Kirtland. Hugging man buns woulda got smacked had they beat iron and it’s not even debatable. 😬
  6. H

IVC 2020

Wait, Garaway is ascending and Indian Valleys body of work is hard to discern? Really? 🤔
  7. H

#2 Ridgewood Generals @ #1 Ironton Fighting Tigers

You read into that what you wanted it to be. If you believe Ridgewood would have given Kirtland a battle, then I can’t help you .....
  8. H

Woulda shoulda coulda. Sorry your feelings got hurt.
  9. H

IVC 2020

Travel shouldn’t mean a thing, we’ve discussed this extensively over the last couple of years and it’s not a factor according to many on here.
  10. H

This post didn’t age well......
  11. H

IVC 2020

The Pac 7 is waiting for Ridewoods call? Have they tried to elevate by increasing the competition factor you espouse? To my knowledge they’ve been in the IVC for an eternity and haven’t tried to leave and elevate.
  12. H

IVC 2020

Small pond son, small pond. Keep hanging those participation trophies 😂😂😂😂 the team that smoked you got smoked. So much for your greatest team ever 😂😂😂😂
  13. H

IVC 2020

How’s it feel kid, you’ve been talking your trash for a year. As long as you keep being a pompous arse I’ll be doing the same. Participation kings. Better get to drafting a new out of area qb soon. Your duel brothers time is running thin.
  14. H

IVC 2020

Damage will tell you, you ain’t nothing unless you’re a state champion. He rants about it all the time. Either show me your state trophy 🏆 or crawl back into the mix and start working on another drive in athlete for 2022......
  15. H

IVC 2020

Refer to my above post. We hung to the wire with the premiere team in the state, year over year. When no one else ever does. You can’t bullS&)@ away from this by talking about your coveted participation trophies. 😂😂😂
  16. H

IVC 2020

One of the best teams ever was last year when we took the multi defending state champion to the wire when no one else in years sniffed them. the team that handled you this year got monkey stomped by them. That was one of our best teams. And we didn’t have to play your non homegrown to show it...
  17. H

IVC 2020

Ha, no chance. Wait until you have to homegrown a qb for the next decade. Or is there another brother coming up that’ll make the trip in...... I’ll refrain from calling out kids names. Huggin buns of men must be chapped.
  18. H

IVC 2020

Not impressive, agree, also not impressive, Wood getting beat then the team that beat them got bulldozed. This was for all the chest thumping that turned out to be nothing when they had to play someone.
  19. H

IVC 2020

Did you see the way ironton got smacked around 38-0 by the team sandy scored 28 points on. Hoagie all quiet with his basketball shoes on 😂
  20. H

IVC 2020

I feel ya. We see it so often with the transfer situation throughout the state. ( or should I say, I/we hear it) i forgot about the transfers you speak of from Way and even Wood to a degree. I guess the IVC isn’t where it needs to be yet. And it may show in the mentality that we project on this...