Search results

1. L

Best/Worst College Football Uniforms

Always liked it when the service academies get creative.
  2. L

Best/Worst College Football Uniforms

In the spirit of another thread on the HS forum, I think there needs to be a uniform best/worst conversation. I will start with my worst uniforms.
  3. L

Best Helmet Logo in the State

I vote for the Raptor head helmet. If youre gonna make a big change, might as well go all out.
  4. L

If I had to rank the LCL uniform kits it would be the following... 1. Licking Heights 2. Licking Valley 3. Granville 4. Watkins Memorial 5. Lakewood 6. Heath 7. Johnstown 8. Newark Catholic 9. Northridge 10. Utica 11. Zanesville
  5. L

There are also several alternates...Watkins has a yellow jersey, LH a black jersey, and Lakewood and Utica have grey jerseys. Lakewood might even have a red jersey too. Granville has a silver jersey too I think. Heath might have an orange one as well
  6. L

Heath Bulldogs
  7. L

Utica Redskins
  8. L

Northridge Vikings
  9. L

Newark Catholic Green Wave
  10. L

Johnstown Johnnies
  11. L

Licking Heights Hornets
  12. L

Watkins Memorial Warriors
  13. L

Zanesville Blue Devils
  14. L

Licking Valley Panthers
  15. L

Lakewood (Hebron) Lancers
  16. L

Granville Blue Aces
  17. L

If we are going to start talking about helmet/uniform combos then let the fun begin. I give you the Licking County League...
  18. L

Watkins Memorial HC

Now that Waters is the HC, is there any word on who is going to be on his staff? I assume he'll bring some from LH. Maybe reach out to Otterbein grads or to former Tri-Valley and Franklin Heights coaches from past experiences.
  19. L

Millersport 2021

bigdude_222, Millersport has no history of success. Would it not make more sense to hire from outside the district instead of within. There has never been any recent, steady success, why not hire someone from a successful program? The only thing that Millersport has been consistent at is losing...
  20. L

From the LCL (continued)