Search results

1. G

2021 Schedules, updated 3/3

WHAT AN AWESOME WEEKEND. PERFECT!!!!!!!
  2. G

20-21 Federal League Basketball

CONGRATULATIONS JACKSON AND HOOVER. VIKINGS WITH 2 WINS OVER PUPS IN SAME SEASON IS SOMETHING SPECIAL. ON TO REGIONALS WITH BTS.
  3. G

D II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (10-0) vs. Massillon (10-1)

WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT. BIG RED - TIGER MATCHUPS WERE A LOT OF FUN. THE ONLY TIME I WAS EVER IN STEUBENVILLE WAS FOR THAT GAME. A GREAT RIVALRY.
  4. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

AMEN.....NAILED IT.
  5. G

Could this be the year.....

WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE A HOBAN - X MATCHUP.
  6. G

Could this be the year.....

5 PUBLIC, 2 PRIVATE........NOT BAD.
  7. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

IF IT HURTS YOUR EYES, SIMPLY IGNORE WHAT I POST. I USE A WIRELESS KEYBOARD AND AM 20 FEET FROM MY TV SCREEN. LOWER CASE DOESN'T CUT IT FOR ME. BECAUSE I DO PROOF READ AND TRY TO CORRECT TYPOS OR GRAMMATICAL/SPELLING ERRORS.
  8. G

DIV Van Wert vs Lake Catholic Updates - 11/22

He was well over 175.
  9. G

State title games avg score!!

STATEMENT OF FACT. E E WOULD BE CONCURRING IF HE HAD LISTENED TO THE GAMES. THANKS FOR READING.
  10. G

Last word on Hoban v Massillon: Chris Easterling

Knight's are the better team.
  11. G

Hoban Knights-Best team in the State

X? I'm not so sure about that. I think X beats Hoban.
  12. G

Hoban 35 Massillon 6

I CAN'T SEE VERY WELL. HARD FOR ME TO READ LOWER CASE. A PHYSICAL LIMITATION.
  13. G

Massillon vs Lasalle

Just finished watching LaSalle vs Winton Woods. The Lancers' crushed the Warriors'. Winton Woods' speed did not come into play at all. LaSalle had an answer for the Warriors 'O'. LaSalle 'O' line consists of some HUGE BAD DUDES. That line will cause some problems for Massillon. I read the entire...
  14. G

Saturday Updates - 11/7

24-20
  15. G

PLAYOFF TICKETS

Why is it Donald Trump's fault? Is he the governor of Ohio? Did he create the coronavirus? Didn't he try to stop the spread of the virus by restricting travel to and from china? Wasn't he ostracized for stopping travel to Europe and china also? Weren't those measures intended to limit the spread...
  16. G

Serious question for McKinley fans...................

And maybe it is one of the most talented Pup teams in recent years. However, could it be that teams like Massillon and Perry are even more talented? The scores say, YES!!!! Those two W's weren't flukes.
  17. G

The official EBC Football Thread

I'm not sure games like Eds vs Glenoak serve any positive purpose. Glenoak should have opted out and scheduled teams they could compete with. Give their boys a chance to win and have some fun. Not get destroyed by a state power.
  18. G

Friday Updates - 9/11

Anyone have a CVCA - Orrville final score?
  19. G

PREDICTION DIV 2 STATE TITLE GAME REMATCH LASALLE VS Massillon/HOBAN

After what I watched Saturday night, all I can say to Massillon fans is I certainly hope you know how to pray. The Tiger's don't want any part of the Knights' team I saw destroy St. Eds 35-0. It should have been worse. Penalties in a couple of key situations derailed Knight drives. The biggest...
  20. G

Saturday Updates - 8/29

Bene 24 Harding 10 1:36 4th Harding turns ball over on downs at the Bene 24. Two plays later Bene scores on a 75 yard bomb to put the game away.