Search results

1. 3

D1 Canton

I’m just glad he won something. Definitely deserves some high praise. First team all-Ohio next?
  2. 3

D1 Canton

I don’t know but a trusty source (him) says he didn’t win it. Doesn’t make sense to me, unless he was trying to be humble about it or keep it a secret which the players are told to do
  3. 3

D1 Canton

Ridiculous he didn’t win federal league player of the year
  4. 3

2019/20 Federal League Standings, Schedules,Scores, etc.

As a blue streak fan I would have to add Vaughn from lake on my first team
  5. 3

D1 Canton

is this a joke?
  6. 3

D1 Canton

I would be hesitant to say they are better than Jackson and Perry. It took everything they had to beat lake, twice..
  7. 3

Anyone have any assumptions on first team all-league?
  8. 3

D1 Canton

Very close to the 2nd worst team in the league, I’ve seen them play 3 times and I never understood any of the hype
  9. 3

2019-20 Mr Basketball Candidates

I don’t understand why the entire McDonald community is keeping this going. The kid can play we get it, nobody is saying he can’t. But he’s on a division 4 team that isn’t even ranked?! Plus its impossible to take that schedule seriously, and if you do you’re from McDonald. In the high school...
  10. 3

Eastern Buckeye Conference 2019-20

They’re gonna kick out west branch and it’s going to just be the buckeye conference
  11. 3

D1 Canton

Doubt it, there’s a clear difference in playing teams like Cambridge and river view vs any federal league team 😂
  12. 3

D1 Canton

Not complaining, just pointing out. Cupboard is empty but I guarantee you if they get Dover or Wooster it’s going to be a game. Especially Dover
  13. 3

D1 Canton

I just read somewhere top 3 teams get a bye? If Lake gets Wooster or Dover in the first round be ready for an upset
  14. 3

Not change the system necessarily, maybe just let them run and gun a little bit, no need to set up an offense every single possession when you’re already out-talented you gotta get as many shots up as possible. But I don’t have 300 wins so I can’t really say much 😂
  15. 3

As far as lake goes all they do is pass the ball coach hasn’t done great with adjusting his offense with this group but he’s won 300 games so I suppose he doesn’t have to. But you can’t win if you don’t score, can’t score if you don’t shoot. They have some good young players trapped in a system...
  16. 3

It’s not who you play for it’s who you play against
  17. 3

Division 17 gets no love for obvious reasons
  18. 3

Painful to watch, they have arguably one of the best sophomores in the county averaging almost 20 a game but they just have zero talent around him. Can’t play defense, can’t pass, can’t score it’s almost sickening
  19. 3

Wowwwww very petty coming from the AD. No worries, we don’t like you either ;)