Search results

1. N

Dover football 2021

Excited for another Canfield Dover game. Both teams have had much success in the past and similar, well-respected programs! Also very pleasant fans in person and on yappi
  2. N

NE8 2021

I’m excited for Poland v Canfield week 1, think that will gage how far Poland can go in the playoffs and if they’ll win the NE8
  3. N

Canfield Football 2021

Wow
  4. N

Canfield Football 2021

Very possible they could have been state champions. I felt so horrible for those seniors
  5. N

Canfield Football 2021

This season & last season Canfield v Ursuline would be very good, competitive games
  6. N

Canfield Football 2021

No where in the stratisfare might be a little too far. Canfield doesn’t win 39 out of their last 48 games with little talent. Does Fitch have better talent? For sure, but it’s not a massive gap.
  7. N

Canfield Football 2021

Yep 3 year 2 way starter going to ysu
  8. N

Canfield Football 2021

After 3 regionals appearances in 4 years (losing all 3, twice to the eventual state champs) Canfield’s looking to get over the hump. I know they’ve lost a good amount but they return back 2 of the best players in the area in Broc Lowry & Toby Smith, with many starters back on D. They’ve beefed...
  9. N

Canfield v Ursuline

I believe that was at the wishes of the previous superintendent. Didn’t want to lose to Mooney/Ursuline then lose kids to said school because of better athletics. I know that Canfield is supposed to play both Mooney & Ursuline in hoops next year, maybe times are changing with new superintendent.
  10. N

Canfield v Ursuline

Maybe it was definitely scheduled then someone (if someone did back out probably Canfield) backed out
  11. N

Canfield v Ursuline

Wonder why
  12. N

Canfield v Ursuline

Very very true. Although the Ursuline kid more Pro-Style, Canfield more Dual. Both are gamers regardless
  13. N

Canfield v Ursuline

Anyone know what’s going on here? Ursuline has game scheduled on their website but Canfield’s coach said there is no truth to that at all. Feel like that would be a great game. Thoughts?
  14. N

2021 Open/Unknown Weeks

Chardon, that would be a heck of a rematch
  15. N

2021 Open/Unknown Weeks

This game would be great. Needs to happen.
  16. N

Strength and Conditioning

I know at Canfield their AD is the former S&C Football Coach for Ohio State, Youngstown State & Marshall. Would like to believe he runs it there. That’d be a huge advantage
  17. N

Canfield Football

He’s a stud
  18. N

Canfield Football

I believe Miami (OH) & YSU
  19. N

Canfield Football

Canfield will be good again this year. Bring back one of the most talented underclass QB in Ohio and a All-State D1 recruit LB, along with many other good players. O/D-Line needs some work but if they figure that part out, they will be successful again