Search results

1. Die Hard Eric

WHS-TV - Massillon

Massillon's Teleproductions department now posts every game as it was recorded at the end of each season. Here is the link to their playlists. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcZsmMxHCMfJl1eNoNFDbUA1QAnHwIRno
  2. Die Hard Eric

High School Football on ESPN

I caught the first game and will watch the second game later tonight. No. 2 St. Frances Academy (Baltimore) @ No. 9 Central (Miami) St. Frances 49 Miami Central 13 Deerfield Beach (Fla.) @ No. 19 Carol City (Miami) Currently in progress
  3. Die Hard Eric

Richie Schembechler - PGA US Open

Wishing Massillon Alum Richie Schembechler the best as he participates in the PGA U.S. Open this week at Oakmont. Go Tigers! #MassillonProud
  4. Die Hard Eric

Massillon's Zion Clark wins Two Track State Titles

http://www.indeonline.com/article/20160605/SPORTS/160609611 Zion Clark turns disappointment into two state titles Massillon senior overcomes frustration of finishing third in seated 800 by coming back to win state championships in 100, 400
  5. Die Hard Eric

Ohio Baseball POY: Chris Machamer (Massillon)

http://usatodayhss.com/2016/gatorade-ohio-baseball-poy-chris-machamer The Gatorade State Baseball Players of the Year were selected based on athletic production and impact in the 2015-16 season. Each winner also demonstrated high academic achievement and exemplary personal character, including...
  6. Die Hard Eric

2016 Jackson Polar Bears football

A discussion of the 2016 Jackson Polar Bears. Who is returning and the 2016 outlook.
  7. Die Hard Eric

Massillon Tigers Baseball 2016

Tigers kick off the season today with Wooster at The Duck. Looking forward to a great season!
  8. Die Hard Eric

Louisville Leopards League Options

This is a well put together article (By Mac Aljancic) discussing the possible options for Louisville Leopards now that they have been disbanded from the NBC. I know some of this has been discussed in other threads, but as Louisville looks for a new home in a league I believe it is worthy of its...
  9. Die Hard Eric

Former Jackson Polar Bear Carlin Isles - USA Rugby

Many of you know Carlin's story, but this 2+ minute video is worth watching. It is a true story of one athletes dedication to make the most of his athletic ability. I love success stories and I especially love those that happen in my own backyard. Good Luck Carlin! #StarkCountyProud...
  10. Die Hard Eric

Division 1 possibly going to 4 regions in 2016?

Mike Dyer reports via Twitter @mikedyer The #OHSAA is considering a plan for 4 regions in Division I football in 2016, WCPO.com has learned Thoughts?
  11. Die Hard Eric

2016 Massillon Tiger Football Season

Discussion area for 2016 Massillon Tiger Football season 2016 (0-0) Opponent @ Mentor @ Canton Glenoak Warren G. Harding @ Youngstown Ursuline - to be played at Mollenkopf Stadium @2pm Austintown Fitch Toledo Bowsher Columbus Beechcroft - added 3-18-2016 Akron Firestone Akron St. Vincent...