Search results

1. R

Justin Bieber sings about killing black people, joining KKK

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/justin-bieber-sings-about-killing-black-people-joining-kkk-20140604 In other news, many of Yappi's posters are purchasing Bieber tickets as we speak...
  2. R

Western Conference Semi-finals: #1 San Antonio Spurs vs. #5 Portland Trailblazers

San Antonio dominated Game 7 today. Does this give them a lot of momentum heading into the semis? Discuss.
  3. R

Eastern Conference Semi-finals: #2 Miami Heat vs. #6 Brooklyn Nets

The Nets are 4-0 against Miami this year, but I don't think LeBron allows them to lose a 7-game series against an inferior opponent. What say you?
  4. R

Eastern Conference Semi-finals: #1 Indiana Pacers vs. #5 Washington Wizards

Use this thread for postings about the Pacers/Wizards series.
  5. R

Western Conference Semi-finals: #2 Oklahoma City Thunder vs. #3 Los Angeles Clippers

Post itt about all things Thunder/Clippers. Go Clippers!
  6. R

Predict the 2014 NFL draft QB prospects in five years

Bridgewater - NFL backup Bortles - NFL starter Manziel - NFL star Murray - NFL starter Carr - NFL backup McCarron - NFL backup Savage - out of NFL Metzenberger - out of NFL Thomas - out of NFL Boyd - out of NFL Goropolo - NFL backup You? You don't have to limit it to this list or be this...
  7. R

Kliff Kingsbury

This guy is awesome. That is all.
  8. R

Jabari Parker/Joel Embiid

I'm reading that both of these guys may stay in school instead of declare for the NBA draft. How incredibly stupid would this decision be? I suppose Embiid is raw and can get better, but Parker's game is already so fluid that he wouldn't really benefit at all from another year in school...
  9. R

Health Insurance questions

Now that I've turned 26 and have officially fallen off of my mother's excellent health care plan, I'm curious to know what you all think my best options are. I can get coverage through work for $160 per month, but the vision package is awful, and that's what I'd be using the most, as I have...
  10. R

Curt Schilling diagnosed with cancer

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/10403896/curt-schilling-diagnosed-cancer Interested to see if any of Yappi's finest come in and pile on like in the Seymour Hoffman thread. Horrible news though. Hopefully he beats it.
  11. R

2014 Concert Thread

Anyone have anything on deck for the year 2014? Talk about it itt.
  12. R

Which Icelandic band/musician is the best?

Iceland is a place I'd love to visit. Beautiful music too.
  13. R

Is addiction a real thing?

I'm assuming most will vote no, based on the posts in the Phillip Seymour Hoffman thread.
  14. R

Phillip Seymour Hoffman found dead

Wall Street Journal and NY Post both reporting. Awful :(
  15. R

Will their be deaths in Green Bay this weekend?

They're talking temperatures in Green Bay being down to -15 to -20 during the Packers/49ers game, and that's before wind chill is factored in. I'm thinking that many in the crowd will suffer long term effects of frost bite due to this game, and there could possibly be deaths. Thoughts? Why...
  16. R

Should the Reds consider trading Aroldis Chapman?

John Fay wrote an article about it today, and I can't disagree with him. He needs to be a starter, but since Chapman clearly isn't willing to do it, and insists on staying in the closer role (where he statistically isn't any better than Cordero ever was), I think the Reds should use him as a...
  17. R

Who will play for the Reds in 2014?

Check any option that you think at least starts the season as a Red.
  18. R

Do you say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays" to people?

Not looking for debate - if you want that, go to the Debate Forum. Just curious to know what you generally say to people this time of year. Poll is private, so please vote honestly.
  19. R

Can you be a cigarette smoker and still be a good person?

I don't think so.
  20. R

General MLB offseason thread

Figured we could have one to talk all non-Reds or Indians news. Roy Halladay is signing a one-day contract with Toronto and retiring as a member of the Blue Jays. Cool thing to do. Sure HOF'er.