Search results

1. T

Outdoor batting cage

I have a large batting cage that was donated but am unable to put up. It needs to be set in concrete but it’s very nice cage with an option to add electricity and lighting. At this point I need to sell it if anyone/any school is interested
  2. T

All SouthWest Ohio Team

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/high-school-sports/2019-southwest-district-football-teams-announced
  3. T

Any club teams around Cincinnati looking for a goalie for the summer?

Any club teams around Cincinnati looking for a goalie for the summer? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T

Kickoff

Just heard OHSAA is doing away with freshmen kickoffs, and JV kickoffs have to be agreed upon prior to the game. Anyone have confirmation Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

Monroe football

Faulk our at Monroe (returns to Mason). Stubbs returns. https://www.journal-news.com/sports/monroe-football-program-flux-with-faulk-departure-stubbs-return/BKuyq0YLpUExaMtruJSArL/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

Lakota West Coach stepping down

Lakota West has announced head football coach Larry Cox is stepping down. Jeff Wadl is the interim head coach for this upcoming season. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

Bishop Fenwick

I am looking to hire an assistant coach at the high school. If interested please contact me at 513-256-8806 or thecoachmoore@icloud.com
  8. T

Looking for games

Bishop Fenwick softball is still looking for games to fill out Varsity and JV schedule. Please contact George Moore @513-256-8806 or thecoachmoore@icloud.com
  9. T

hitting coach

in search of a hitting coach in the butler county area
  10. T

Adeline Gray and Helen Maroulis

Trying to gauge interest.... If I could get these two great athletes down to do a clinic, what kind of support would there be?
  11. T

Fenwick Clinic

Fenwick high school is hosting a clinic featuring Danny Sheehan of the Chicago Regional Training Center. This is a two day clinic for only $50/athlete. K-6 will work from 9am-1130 both days while 7-12 will work from noon-230. This is a great opportunity to freshen up before the school year...
  12. T

Back2School Clinic

Bishop Fenwick High School is hosting a clinic on August 9th/10th. We will have a morning session for k-6th graders and an afternoon session for 7th thru 12th graders. Cost is $50/athlete for both days. Danny Sheehan will be instructing. Danny Sheehan Bio: Chicago Regional Training Center...
  13. T

Private lessons

Looking for someone to give private lessons to my daughter. I coached her youth team, but jrhigh/hs may be a bit beyond my scope. I'm in the warren county area. Any direction would be greatly appreciated
  14. T

Matt McDonough and Pablo Ubasa

Book the dates August 16, 17, 18...2xNational Champ Matt McDonough and Hawkeye Wrestling Club Head Coach Pablo Ubasa are coming to Bishop Fenwick High School for a 3-day/6-session wrestling camp. Camp is open to wrestlers of all ages! Cost of the camp is $125 for early registrations received...
  15. T

Open mats @ Bishop Fenwick

Bishop Fenwick Wrestling Club and the Eyas School of Wrestling is hosting open mats every Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday from 7-830 starting tonight (June 9th) and continuing until further notice. We offer instruction and wrestlers from all over. Open Mats are FREE to the public!!!
  16. T

Butler Warren Wrestling Club Open Mats

hosted at Bishop Fenwick High School We are hosting open mats every Wednesday from 7pm-8pm and every Sunday 630pm-730pm. We learn/drill different wrestling moves every session then finish with live wrestling. There is no cost to attend, simply looking to advance the sport, educate our youth...
  17. T

elementary football camps

i am looking for some quality (but not outrageously expensive) youth football camps. something that will teach skill positions so that my son can find out where he best fits and learn skills