Search results

1. A

Division III Regional Predictions

Region 9: Kenston over Steubenville Region 10: Norwalk over Woodward Region 11: Hartley over Granville Region 12: St Marys over Chaminade Julianne
  2. A

Division I Regional Predictions

Region 1: st Ed’s over Mentor Region 2: Whitmer over Coffman Region 3: pickerington Central over Davidson Region 4: Elder over St X
  3. A

Central Catholic League Champiojnship

I was able to watch the CCL Dual Championship last night. Hartley is impressive. Large roster. They werent touched. Talked to some desales parents. Even with the coaching change they seem frustrated with the direction of the athletic programs and wrestling in particular. I dont think...
  4. A

De Sales Head Basketball Coach

Who is going to be the head coach of the stallions? Has to be one of the best jobs?
  5. A

2017 Columbus Top 10

All divisions. All Leagues 1. Pickerington Central 2. Desales 3. Hartley 4. Westerville Central 5. Olentangy Orange 6. Hilliard Bradley 7. Olentangy Liberty 8. Upper Arlington 9. Lancaster 10. Coffman
  6. A

Watterson Football

An announcement coming tomorrow concerning Watterson Football @wattersonathletics Football Players: Mandatory mtg tomorrow Tues, Dec 13th @ 7:50am in Dominican Hall. Report to homeroom then head straight to Dominican Hall.
  7. A

Columbus Bishop Hartley at Toledo Central Catholic Week 1

Who wins this game of 2015 state finalists?
  8. A

2016 Division IV Predictions

Who wins it in D4? What are your predictions Region 12 Ursuline Region 13 Steubenville Region 14 Hartley Region 15 Alter Semi Finals Steubenville over Ursuline Hartley over Alter Championship Hartley over Steubenville
  9. A

Former Desales coach named head coach at rival school

Bob Jacoby who lead Desales to 2 state championships in the 1990's has been named the new head coach at St Charles Prepatory School
  10. A

New St Edward Coach

Im hearing that there is a possibility that a good job in Columbus is going to open up after this one is filled.
  11. A

Phil Mauro returns to Canal Winchester

Phil Mauro (former Edgewood and Jackson coach) returns to Canal Winchester just 4 years after leaving. The well travelled Mauro returns to the school in which he had the most success, and from an arch rival school.