Search results

1. B

RPI Rankings for NWO Regionals

2. B

NW District RPI Update thru 1.31

3. B

Jerry Snodgrass on Black Swamp Podcast

Check out this podcast episode--Snodgrass talks about why he believes he was let go, and mentions the fact the OHSAA has essentially banned him from attending any high school athletic event in Ohio. Any monetary loss the OHSAA has experienced due to covid doesn't compare to them running...
  4. B

Jerry Snodgrass on Black Swamp Podcast

Check out this podcast episode--Snodgrass talks about why he believes he was let go, and mentions the fact the OHSAA has essentially banned him from attending any high school athletic event in Ohio. Any monetary loss the OHSAA has experienced due to covid doesn't compare to them running...
  5. B

NW District RPI Rankings

Updated thru 1.17
  6. B

NWO Conference Realignment Rumors

Lots of talk of all the conference realignment is going to be announced pretty soon. From what I hear, public schools leaving the TRAC to join NLL. NLL making 2 divisions, bigger + smaller schools split up. 3 easternmost NWOAL schools (evergreen, swanton, delta) joining the small school NLL...
  7. B

NW District RPI Rankings Thru 1.10--DIV

8. B

NW District RPI Rankings thru 12.29

Here's the current RPI Rankings for the NW District in each Division thru 12.29 (min. 4 games played). Division I: Division II: Division III: Division IV:
  9. B

Sign the Petition to Attend Regional/State!!!

https://www.change.org/p/ohio-governor-petition-to-be-able-to-attend-ohsaa-regional-and-state-basketball-wrestling-tournament-2020?recruiter=1048674234&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_abi&utm_term=psf_combo_share_initial&recruited_by_id=323a74d0-6340-11ea...
  10. B

Suite at State

Throwing darts at a wall here, but if anyone is getting a suite for state and need a couple extra people to join in to drive the price down, I have myself and 3-4 others interested!
  11. B

DIV Bowling Green Regional

There are 54 teams in the Division IV Boys Basketball tournament that funnel into the Bowling Green Regional. Each year those teams are divided into 4 Districts, & seeding in each District is voted on by the coaches in that District As history has proven, oftentimes, a team’s District will be...
  12. B

4th Time Marion Local & Coldwater Lose on the same week THIS CENTURY

With Coldwater & Marion Local both losing last week, that was only the FOURTH time this CENTURY they've both lost on the same week. 2019: Coldwater to Anna, Marion Local to Minster 2011: Coldwater to Kenton, Marion Local to Lima Shawnee 2009: Coldwater to Delphos St. John's, Marion Local to...
  13. B

D-IV Elida District

This is one of the more stacked districts in recent memory. The top 8 out of 11 teams have four-five losses or less. Seeding from No. 3 on down means very little because it's going to be tough for anyone to even win a sectional title. Huge weekend this weekend. These are the games the top...