Search results

1. B

Moeller AD

You guys laugh but kremer just offered my unborn son a full ride last night. He’s out of control and needs to be reined in
  2. B

Moeller AD

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂😂😂 I agree
  3. B

Moeller AD

And yet, the Bombers have swept the all-sports trophy every year since 2008 and have won at least a piece of the GCL title in every sport so far this year, besides bowling. Better luck next year Moe ;) ;)
  4. B

Moeller AD

Can confirm this is a classic dad maneuver. "Kremer really wanted my kid"
  5. B

Moeller AD

So, the president is to blame rather than the AD, in your opinion?
  6. B

GCL 20/21

Weak move by the GCL with the co-player of the year. Rodgers is 1st in scoring, 2nd in rebounds, 2nd in assists, and 1st in steals. Should've won it outright Look at blind stats and tell me it should’ve been remotely close: 13.3 points on 57.9 fg%, 9 rebounds and 1 bpg vs 18.9 points on 53%...
  7. B

How Old Is Your Gym?

Been there a couple of times. Agreed. Really cool gym. Also a gym that could really benefit from an endline seating option. Plenty of room for it.
  8. B

Ohio Mr. Basketball 20-21

Kobe Rodgers is going to D2 nova southeastern. It’s a win-win either way!
  9. B

How Old Is Your Gym?

Really fun places to attend a game especially in league or against a major opponent. With the bands, students, and standing room only crowds packed in you can’t hear yourself think. Great thread. One of my favorite things about playing basketball growing up was going around to all the different...
  10. B

How Old Is Your Gym?

Berning Memorial Gym. Built in 1960 when they built the new school building for St. X and moved from downtown Cincinnati to Finneytown. Named after longtime basketball coach Berning in 1995. The lighting isn't great and it could definitely be a little larger, but it's a great...
  11. B

Ohio Mr. Basketball 20-21

The only thing hurting him is that he really came on late this season, but I don't think anyone is playing better right now than he is.
  12. B

Moeller AD

Maybe it had something to do with him inheriting a proud football program coming off back to back state titles and overseeing a total collapse. Just a thought
  13. B

Moeller AD

I enjoyed the dichotomy before and after the football state title game between people saying st x didn’t have the athletes to keep up with pick central to after the game when they proceeded to complain that pick central had no chance to compete with st x’s hand picked recruits
  14. B

GCL 20/21

I believe he’s first in scoring, second in rebounds, and 1st in steals in the gcl south. I don’t know what else you’d have to do to win the award. He completely dominated moeller at both ends last night. His block in the lane on mahaffey I think in the fourth quarter was incredible. Took 2...
  15. B

Moeller AD

Pretty sure his son is in 7th grade. Kremer probably just took him out for a nice lobster dinner
  16. B

GCL 20/21

Mike Noszka = the man. From no GCL wins in years to a share of the GCL title in 2 seasons. Incredible I gotta say this Moeller team has been underwhelming all year. Duncomb hardly looks the part and got outplayed by the combo of McClure and Semona and Mahaffey was completely dominated by...
  17. B

GCL 20/21

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  18. B

GCL 20/21

looking prophetic unless x can break the streak 🙏🙏🙏
  19. B

GCL 20/21

HUUUUUGE WIN. Let's go Bombers! Didn't see that one coming. 65-48 over Elder
  20. B

GCL 20/21

https://247sports.com/Article/Miles-McBride-West-Virginia-basketball-recruiting-Bob-Huggins-158652941/ It pains me to watch Walt McBride's kid play somewhere other than Xavier. He is just really solid. Knows how to play, has good size, and is just tough. He was a heck of a QB too. It's a shame...