Search results

1. C

Loveland Coach Diagnosed with Cancer

https://amp.cincinnati.com/amp/6079889002?__twitter_impression=true Prayers for Coach Parker and his family! What devastating news and I hope he beats this!
  2. C

Cincinnati D3 Sectionals.. Chaos

Is there any making sense of what to expect from the D3 sectionals? Obviously we have the clear cut miles ahead of everyone else 1&2 in Summit and Roger Bacon and then there is a host of teams that could make for one of the wildest and most competitive sectionals in recent history! Not sure...
  3. C

Cincinnati Clark NOT Booted our of the Tourney.

Well this is an interesting and UNEXPECTED turn of events:confused:
  4. C

Corey Albertson - Cincinnati Pre season Rankings

I post this hoping that Corey will come to explain his rationale, I know he has visited in the past. But I think he has really lost BIG TIME credibility on this one. Sorry, I cant post the link, Im not sure how(IM OLD) But I would like to focus on d2-4 1. Taft 2. Roger Bacon 3. Purcell 4...
  5. C

2015-2016 ecc

Who you got, Who are the players to Watch, how do you see this thing ending up, INTERESTING NEWS!
  6. C

2015-2016 cmac

Who you got, Who are the players to Watch, how do you see this thing ending up, INTERESTING NEWS!
  7. C

2015-2016-sbaac

8. C

2015-2016 mvc

9. C

2015-2016 chl

10. C

Chl basketball 2014-2015

Players to watch, top teams, who wins the conference? Time to talk CHL Basketball!
  11. C

North College Hill

Have they hired a Coach? Not sure what talent they have but you would think they would have significant interest in the job.
  12. C

Chl Basketball 2014-2014

I think our last thread was lost in the server crash! Whats new in the league? Time to talk offseason. Anybody no anything about the new Deer Park Coach? Never heard of him, and never really saw a posting.
  13. C

Sbaac 2013-2014

Heck I figure since its hoop season lets dig up all these Cincy Threads and get the Chatter going!!! SBAAC Junkies hows the conference looking this year! Dont know as much as you guys, but I like Georgetown in the Small School Division, and Amelia in the Big School Division! My guess is im not...
  14. C

Chl 2012-2013

Wow I was kind of surprised that the CHL did not have a new thread started? What's the thought out there in CHL land. Is it Madeira and everyone else? Any surprises? Deer Park Maybe:)