Search results

1. C

Cincinnati D1 Preseason Poll

I think you are twisting my words, please re read. I said "an any other bracket maybe they win today but it's a guaranteed loss Saturday". And in your scenerio that would be to Dayton Wayne. So what they jumped Mason, had they won it would have been brilliant and a collapse by Mason. And let's...
  2. C

I disagree. Programs like LW aren't playing for Sectioional titles, they are playing for regional births and beyond. This was the only path to regionals. They lost, it happens but any other bracket and maybe they win today but it's a guaranteed loss Saturday. Not even Mason fans can say they...
  3. C

Not any glaring upsets in D1. Not sure I see any in the second round also, but the most intriguing matchups are definitely East vs Edgewood and Lebanon vs Ursuline
  4. C

Well in Lovelands case I'm going to assume family situation changed because they aren't open enrollment. And I don't care how much you like a program or Coach I'm not spending 1500 a month in rent or buying a 300k home just so my kid can hoop. Not when there are other options.
  5. C

I get what you're saying but that's like saying Mason would be avg without a 6'6 Transfer. You are downplaying the reason those players chose those schools. And I would like to think Loveland would be better than 11-11 even without the transfers. And I would like to think Mason would still be...
  6. C

I think Alot of it has to do with culture and the Head Coach. Each school you mentioned has great culture and HC. MND, West, and Mason have had this for a long while, and you can see that Loveland has built that in a short time. It makes it much easier to build within if you have a place kids...
  7. C

Very True, astonishing how he has continued to coach through all of this. Prayers to him and his family!
  8. C

Princeton playing their worst at the wrong time while other top teams are trending upward. Hopefully they can get it together, because if they do they are dangerous!
  9. C

Wow, just saw the Box score, and Loveland with a huge statement on the road vs Lebanon. I guess they weren't happy being voted behind them in the tournament seeding. that being said if they meet up again it's hard to beat a team three times in one season.
  10. C

Opinions on something a coach said

Especially since you didn't hear it yourself and are getting it from two players.. what about the other 9 or so players? Did they hear this also, and why no uproar from them. My guess is these two players heard what they wanted to hear and the truth is somewhere in the middle.
  11. C

Not sure I see a ton of upsets but I could see Monroe beating Walnut and ending up facing Princeton in the Sectioional finals.
  12. C

Come on Run2Wyn lol, just go ahead and make the pick! West or Mason, Lebanon or Loveland. Haha just pick a winner.
  13. C

Very interesting, probably trying to avoid playing Dayton Wayne in the district final. Very Surprised Edgewood took the route they did. And is it possible Ursuline could knock of Lebanon and Loveland to end up in districts. Sure going to be a fun Tournament.
  14. C

Interesting Lakota West Springboro score. West gets hammered and Springboros best player didn't play.
  15. C

Loveland may not be as good as last year but how could you be when you lose two D1 players, yet they sit a top of the ECC with the exact same record as this time last year? Loss to edgewood short handed in OT on the road, loss to rival Walnut on the road and loss to RB who could easily go to...
  16. C

Today is a big day. I still think Princeton could get #2 with a win today vs West and a win Monday vs Mason.. Edgewood is the wild card Win vs a shorthanded Loveland team in OT is still not holding water for me.
  17. C

Things are starting to heat up! Really interested in the Mason/Princeton games and both Round two with West! Loveland is rolling after an early short handed loss due to Covid. And I know the record doesn't reflect but be aware of Ursuline, they play Everyone tough!
  18. C

I'd probably have Lebanon 6th and flip flop West and Loveland. West is way to dependent on 1 player, not sold on them in big matchups
  19. C

After witnessing the first few weeks of the season it's clear the parity in Cincy has dropped dramatically! The GMC, ECC, GGCL, and SWOC are very lopsided and Bottom heavy. GMC- Mason, Princeton, West- Everyone else proving to be very average with Middletown, Hamilton, Oak Hills and Fairfield...
  20. C

I think this is year is almost impossible to rank.. Too many teams quarantined and/or playing without players. West has hardly practiced and played well against Mason. West Clermont and Sycamore dealing with quarantine. Loveland was quarantined then had to play the last 3 games without their...