Search results

1. F

Any girls tournaments still on?

Are there any girls tournaments that are still taking place?
  2. F

Napoleon Duals - Need one This Saturday

Due to a late drop out we are looking for a team for this Saturday in Napoleon. We have 6 teams and you will get 5 duals. Weighs will be at 7:30 and wrestling at 9:00. If interested email jseiler@napoleonareaschools.org
  3. F

Looking for a dual - December 9th

Napoleon is looking for a dual on Wednesday, December 9th. We are willing to travel somewhere less than an hour. We have a full line up and pretty much a full JV team. email jseiler@napoleonareaschools.org
  4. F

JV tournament December 5 or 12th????

Are there any JV tournament in the northwest area December 5th or 12th?
  5. F

Napoleon Duals - Jan 15 & 16 - Needs teams

Napoleon Duals is in need of one team. We get 9 duals in the two days. I had a team drop due to COVID stipulations. I have a feeling a few more teams may have to drop for the same reason. I would like to add one team then create a waiting list. Napoleon, Genoa, Versailles, Huron, Eastwood...
  6. F

Napoleon Duals - Jan 15 & 16 Needs team

Napoleon Duals is in need of one team. We get 9 duals in the two days. I had a team drop due to COVID stipulations. I have a feeling a few more teams may have to drop for the same reason. I would like to add one team then create a waiting list. Napoleon, Genoa, Versailles, Huron, Defiance...
  7. F

DECEMBER 12TH - Looking for one more team - Napoleon

Napoleon is looking for one more team for a 6 team round robin dual tournament on December 12th starting at 9:00. I would like a team from our district if possible. We currently have Napoleon, Bryan, Tinora, Carey, and Mansfield Madison. email jseiler@napoleonareaschools.org
  8. F

Dual tournament December 12th or 19th?

Are there any dual tournaments with openings on December 12th or 19th in northwest ohio area?
  9. F

Ringworm at sectionals, districts, and state

Should wrestlers be able to participate in sectional, district, or state with ringworm? No other tournaments during the year and and no other skin condition allowed, such as herpes, impetigo, etc.. Just curious on everyone opinions.
  10. F

Napoleon Duals Looking for Teams

Napoleon Gold Medals Duals is looking for teams. Tournament takes place on January 15th and 16th. Wrestlers will get 9 matches...4 on Friday and 5 on Saturday. Will are looking for full or nearly full line ups since it is a dual tournament. Starts at 3:00 on Friday and 9:00 on Saturday. Usually...
  11. F

Napoleon Duals Looking for Teams

Napoleon Gold Medals Duals is looking for teams. Tournament takes place on January 15th and 16th. Wrestlers will get 9 matches...4 on Friday and 5 on Saturday. Will are looking for full or nearly full line ups since it is a dual tournament. Starts at 3:00 on Friday and 9:00 on Saturday. Usually...
  12. F

Napoleon Youth Tourn. Feb 23rd

We place all kids in pools and wrestle round robin. We make every attempt to put kids in pools of 5 to maximize matches. We will accept kids up to and including 14 years old. Every year we finish wrestling right around 2:00...some years earlier and some a little later. Register on...
  13. F

Anyone in the northwest area have a 1/2 point

Napoleon, which is in northwest Ohio, may have a 1/2 point and would like to host a dual on Saturday starting around noon.
  14. F

Napoleon Duals needs team - Jan 17th and 18th

Just found out a team dropped out of our tournament. This is a dual tournament on January 17th and 18th and the wrestlers will get 9 matches. Teams are Napoleon, Norwalk, Genoa, Versailles, Mansfield Madison, Fairview, Liberty Center, Hilliard Darby, and West Carrollton. Should be a very...
  15. F

Napoleon Duals Looking for Team - Jan 17 and 18th

Just found out a team dropped out of our tournament. This is a dual tournament on January 17th and 18th and the wrestlers will get 9 matches. Teams are Napoleon, Norwalk, Genoa, Versailles, Mansfield Madison, Fairview, Liberty Center, Hilliard Darby, and West Carrollton. Should be a very...
  16. F

Napoleon - Sunday’s Spring Camp

8 Sunday’s starting April 14th. $100 Contact name and number on flier. Around 5 open spots remaining. This is mainly for JH and high school wrestlers.
  17. F

Napoleon Duals January 17 and 18th - One team

Napoleon Gold Medals Duals is looking for 1 team. Tournament takes place on January 17th and 18th. Wrestlers will get 9 matches...4 on Friday and 5 on Saturday. Will are looking for full or nearly full line ups since it is a dual tournament. Starts at 3:00 on Friday and 9:00 on Saturday...
  18. F

Injury time - Rule change needed

Anyone else feel that the first rule that needs changed is injury time? First injury needs to be other guys choice...plain and simple!!! It sickens me to watch kids take injury time because they are put to their back or they are tired and need a break.
  19. F

Napoleon Youth Tournament - February 24th

Round Robin. Youngest kids we TRY to do pools of 4 and older kids we TRY to do pools of 5 or 6. We are allowing 13-14 year olds...no high schoolers.
  20. F

Napoleon duals this weekend - Need One

Just had a team drop out of our tournament for this weekend...January 18th and 19th. 10 dual matches. Teams are... 1) Napoleon 2) Versailles 3) 4) Piqua 5) Fairview 6) Madison 7) Genoa 8) Norwalk 9) Lexington 10) Liberty Center email jseiler@napoleonareaschools.org