Search results

1. S

First scary signal from Biden trying to get back into TPP Treaty

First scary signal from Biden trying to get back into TPP BE afraid be very afraid We know how NAFTA work for the US...
  2. S

What are the most devastating tragedies in American history.

What are the most devastating tragedies in American history. Please add Civil War 1861 - 1865 ,, 655,000 to 1,210,000 died ,, 31,443,000 US Population WW II 1941 - 1945 ...
  3. S

DeWine is pass the buck in closing down Bars, ask Liquor control board to do this

I quick look at Liquor control board “laws and rules” but did not see anything to support this. I guess Dewine did not wanted to be sued ? Will ACLU step up and fight for US ?
  4. S

What to do IF convenience store or fast food restaurant does not have change to give you

what are my rights if convenience store or fast food restaurant does not have change to complete a transaction ? If I go into a convenience store pick out three items total is $4.35 If give clerk $5.00 the clerk does not have $0.65 to give me back. What can happen ?
  5. S

This is the bill that House should pass. $2,000 per month

This is the bill that House should pass. Ever United States of America Citizen will received a $2,000 per month check from United States of America Treasury department minus all payments from any government. ( Like from federal, state, County, local government) .
  6. S

IF you are NOT wearing a N95 Mask does it make sense to wear a mask

Once again we have "sheep" doing what the Government wants If you are NOT wearing a N95 Mask, you are lowering the protection that a "mask" can gave you and that is a fact jack
  7. S

Has Ohio’s Gov. DeWine overstep is grab for power

Gov. Mike DeWine issues order prohibiting out-of-state sale of liquor in Ohio counties on border. I think this against Inter state commerce . The courts have rule again and again that a state cannot in interfere with Inter state commerce. Going to buy anything is Inter state commerce . So...
  8. S

Fake new or bias new it is the same

Fake new or bias new it is the same Take for example the car crash reported by WLWT Yes, it is sad that teenage died in the crash, but sadder that WLWT did not report all the facts of the crash. WHY? Didn’t WLWT report the detail of crash? was speed involved in Crash was...
  9. S

Mail In voting

How about Income Tax Filing and Voting on the same day ................
  10. S

Ohio Senator Maharath want to tell you how to raise your kids.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/revamped-senate-bill-could-close-loophole-allowing-underage-drinking-in-ohio/30785162 Ohio Senator Maharath want to tell you how to raise your kids. I think this should be a parent decision. if you as a parent would like to drink a beer with you kid. Please...
  11. S

Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families' Case Against Remington Arms To Proceed

So Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families to Sue Remington Arms. So using this logical, IF my wife/husband, son/daughter is kill by a drunk driver with his/her car. Can I sue the maker of car? The Supreme Court has gone off the their rocker again.
  12. S

WHO is Elijah Cummings

Who is Elijah Cummings ? He was House Rep for over 36 From 1983 2019 Did NOT fixed Social Security Did NOT fixed nations debt Voted for the repeal of Glass Steagall Act of 1933 This gave us 2007 economic recession
  13. S

Kroger cuts hundreds of jobs company wide mostly middle management

Kroger cuts hundreds of jobs company wide mostly middle management Please boycott for one week just go to a different store
  14. S

Is this the start of State Rights Issue

Are we seeing the begin of another State Rights Issue . With the Supreme Court Ruling that a State is sovereign . Is this being of a new chapter in U. S ?
  15. S

Free soap for every one

Free soap for every one Did United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit say soap is a right ? free soap for every one write the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit asking for your free soap
  16. S

child endangerment

Should a Parent be charged with child endangerment for this ? foul ball struck a child during the Chicago Cubs' game with the Astros in Houston on Wednesday night, sending the young fan to a hospital
  17. S

In today world Can You be a winning coach without Emotional/Physical

In today world Can You be a winning coach without Emotional/Physical Abusing the players that you coached With the NKU article today how many coaches are going to be looking for a new job
  18. S

ncaa automatic bids NOT

Did any one else notice Southwestern Athletic Conference is not an automatic bid ???? Southwestern Athletic Conference regular season champ and tournament champs has to play a "Play In" game. N.C. Central
  19. S

Why Can’t the United State of American be a social democracy country

Why Can’t the United State of American be a social democracy country ? Then the rich would be afraid.....
  20. S

Pelosi delays State of the Union

Pelosi delays State of the Union Why ???? They ( Pelosi and Trump) agreed on that date....