3. R

Friday Final Scores - 9/18

Did anybody make a tackle in that game?
  4. R

Is this the truth about the OHSAA?

They were wrong.
  5. R

it isn’t $25 per athlete. It’s $25 per team.
  6. R

Why it's time for Major League Baseball to ban (or not ban) the shift

The shift would disappear if players and teams simply were willing to bunt for base hits. For crying out loud, if you get a bunt down you could crawl to 1B for a hit.
  7. R

The $25 fee is per school not participant. Still dirt cheap for schools. Only exception is bowling and golf. Schools will pay their own lane and greens fees.
  8. R

NFHS Released Guidance for State Associations to Consider in Re-opening High School Athletics and Other Activities

If you are concluding that from those articles, I hope you have someone else doing your taxes.
  9. R

NFHS Released Guidance for State Associations to Consider in Re-opening High School Athletics and Other Activities

I have far more knowledge on the OHSAA finances and budget than you will ever have. Trust me. It isn’t the bloated money pit you think it is. It’s annual budget is around $19M. It has probably $2M in cash plus the property at their HQ. That’s pretty much it. Your talk of $1B is absurd.
  10. R

2020 Canton McKinley Football Season

Being an independent makes scheduling so tough, especially in non-revenue sports. But when 95% of the state is locked into league games in weeks 4-10, you can see even football is tough. The Fed isn’t ideal but an AD has a lot more on his plate than just football, even if it is the biggest dog...
  11. R

True. But the OHSAA doesn’t come anywhere close to any of those definitions. Not. Even. Close.
  12. R

You continue to miss the point on waivers and why they are useless. If negligence can not be prove a person would have no standing to sue anyway. So your waiver “prevents” a suit that could never be won even without a waiver.
  13. R

To be frank, and I have no interest in spending time to debunk all your myths, I’ll leave it at “you have no idea what you’re talking about.” A billion dollar industry. ROFL.
  14. R

OHSAA Working On Reopening Of Sports

Yeah, forgot. My bad.
  15. R

OHSAA Working On Reopening Of Sports

They are probably my using their ten coaching days in June. They can use them to play games if they like as long as no more than four are on a team.
  16. R

Top 5 Stark Co. Players of Playoff Era

Agree. Everyone can make their own list. That’s the fun of it.
  17. R

Exactly. And if there is no negligence, there is no grounds for suit anyway. Sheesh. This isn’t complicated.
  18. R

No it’s not. It clearly states that in cases of gross negligence courts overthrow the waiver. Do a little research and educate yourself. Seriously, please consult an attorney before you start advocating bad legal advice.
  19. R

You are terribly confused. Negligence is ALWAYS the determiner of whether a suit is valid. The waiver is useless if there is negligence. If there is no negligence, there is no basis for a suit with or without a waiver. You demanded examples of when waivers were not upheld in courts because you...
  20. R

Well, since you asked. https://www.enjuris.com/blog/questions/liability-waivers/ As I said, it comes down to whether the organization was negligent or not.