Search results

1. L

Saturday Final Scores - 10/24

La Salle 49 Stebbins 0 La Salle hosts Anderson next Friday in the regional semifinals.
  2. L

D1 R4 playoffs viewed as coaches predictions based on their seeding votes

Reviewing the region's coaches' picks as predictions of the various teams' relative strengths, we can view the playoffs also as a coaches' fantasy bracket, where they (1) picked the result of every game they did not participate in, by rank voting, and (2) get credit for correctly picking any...
  3. L

D3 R12 playoffs viewed as coaches predictions based on their seeding votes

I was cleaning up some files on my computer, and ran across this screen grab of the Region 12 coaches' predictions: The 8 region quarterfinalists are: Bellbrook, Badin, Trotwood, New Richmond, Ross, Alter, Tippecanoe, and St Marys Memorial. Looking across the rows (the coaches pre-playoffs...
  4. L

D2 R8 playoffs viewed as coaches predictions based on their seeding votes

I was cleaning up some files on my computer, and ran across this screen grab of the Region 8 coaches' predictions: The 8 region quarterfinalists are: Winton Woods, La Salle, Piqua, Kings, Turpin, Anderson, Stebbins, and Edgewood. Looking across the rows (the coaches pre-playoffs seeding...
  5. L

Toledo Central Catholic vs. La Salle Game Updates

Will provide updates here tonight.
  6. L

Friday Updates (Week 13)

2 plays in. LS 7 Harrison 0 11:24 1st Qtr At the game. 😀
  7. L

D2 dream matchup for 2020-2021 seasons

So I was perusing https://ohsaa.org/OpenDates#203351-football and saw the following two listings for week 9 Open Dates: Massillon Washington High School, located in NE Ohio, is looking for a week 9 (10/23/20) game for the 2020 season. We can offer a generous travel stipend or help directly...