Search results

1. S

Baltimore student passes 3 classes in 4 years!!

What do you want people to say? Or what are you looking to bait them into saying? Pretty obvious here that all parties are to blame. Kid, mom and school all played a part in this shitshow.
  2. S

Full vaccination in US by end of May

Hope you don't die as a result. Masks have been known to suffocate people to death. Plz b sayf.
  3. S

Are you a true West Sider??

I get that. Makes sense.
  4. S

Awesome, sounds great. Could be very similar to Brink Brewing in College Hill.
  5. S

Both of our TVs have been bought online and the one we've had for about 6 years and the other, bigger, one we've had for about 2 or 3 years. Both have always worked great and have good picture quality.
  6. S

This is the first I've heard of this. Have any more info on that? Always nice to see more things like this happening on the westside.
  7. S

I don't think parking was the issue. I think the internet was the issue lol
  8. S

Democrats are electing Trump 2024

Because if his keys are fine then he might need to get a brain scan. Just concern for my fellow man
  9. S

LeBron James political opinions

Maybe. But do you think kids were taking the time to read newspaper articles? Even those mediums were more than likely leaving out or adding details that convoluted or shaped the stories in ways that the editors wanted them to be told. Before we had a computer or at least one without dial-up...
  10. S

Are your caps lock and space bar alright?
  11. S

Okay?
  12. S

"Old guy's brain isn't as good as it used to be" yeah, real groundbreaking stuff here. Put an age cap on who can run. Between him and Trump, both are losing it.
  13. S

So an American conservative website is covering the musings of an Australian conservative cable news station and it sheds a bad light on a liberal president...ya don't say?
  14. S

You really don't think younger people are more inclined to get informed these days? The generations growing up knowing how to use the internet/technology and all of its resources? This doesn't mean I think they're smarter or know how to differentiate between facts and crap, but they're more...
  15. S

I'm not dismissing that, but I do think that the kind of people influenced that much by celebrities are few and far between. Most young people I know utilize the resources available to them to do their own research to make their own decisions.
  16. S

Basing that off of my experiences with kids and how they seem to think. If any adult is forming their opinion based on what an athlete says, that adult probably isn't the most educated person to begin with. How the hell should I know? Someone would have to ask him that as a follow up.
  17. S

Lmao chill out, man. He gets asked questions, he's unafraid to answer them how he wants. Part of his job is to talk to the media and they ask him about this stuff. So he gives his opinion. Everyone knows he's not the most educated person in sports; he didn't and doesn't have to be. And I'd argue...
  18. S

'Shut up and stop posting' would qualify on the basis of it making sense! Good job, little buddy!
  19. S

You need a job with more exposure
  20. S

Anti-maskers supporting Ohio Rep Jennifer Grossman attacking Holtmans Donuts

Love it when they make weird flavored ones.