Search results

1. RollTrojans149

Toledo D1 Districts

Findlay playing in first District Title game in 10 years. If Adams stays out of foul trouble, I think we have a good shot vs the Titans.
  2. RollTrojans149

Toledo D1 Districts

Findlay vs St Francis is going to be a tough one. Always is a low scoring close game between both programs.
  3. RollTrojans149

Toledo D1 Districts

As I predicted. St Francis with the win!!!
  4. RollTrojans149

Oak Hills - Turpin

Survive and advance!!! (Sarcasm)
  5. RollTrojans149

Dayton D1 Tourney.....

I think Moe should be the favorites. They haven't lost a tourney game since 2017. They would have won D1 last year, meaning 3 straight titles. This year's team is not as dominant though.
  6. RollTrojans149

Dayton D1 Tourney.....

Moeller doesn't have the elite pg they have had from previous years. Turner is good, but isn't a McBride for example.
  7. RollTrojans149

Toledo D1 Districts

Lake District: Top 2 seeds are #1 Lima Sr and #4 Sylvania Northview Lima Sr is a lock to make district final. #8 Toledo Start @ #6 Ashland could be an upset Central Catholic District: Top 2 seeds are #2 Toledo St John's and #3 Findlay I think #10 St Francis can upset #5 Sylvania Southview...
  8. RollTrojans149

D-1: 16 Top Seeds who goes down 1st

Elder, I believe they have the toughest road. Jackson playing Brush in District Semi's is an early test.
  9. RollTrojans149

The 'Mangas Syndrome'...Made Out Of The Same Mold

He plays 0 defense. Concerns D1 coaches.
  10. RollTrojans149

OG Winter Classic

Shawnee is not going to be able to keep up with Trotwood. It is impossible to prepare for that style of press.
  11. RollTrojans149

State tournament will not be at OSU

I would be very surprised if any college hosts it now
  12. RollTrojans149

Findlay Hires Head Coach

Any names being considered for the job?
  13. RollTrojans149

AP poll 1/18/21

True
  14. RollTrojans149

TRAC 2021

No chance he ever was going to LB
  15. RollTrojans149

AP poll 1/18/21

I still would put Moe at 1. May have 3 losses, but until someone knocks them off in March they're my #1. Shawnee playing against Lima Sr and Trotwood will show just how good they are. D3 seems a little down this year. D4 is NW Ohio vs Richmond Heights. Hopefully state semi has both regions not...
  16. RollTrojans149

Northwest Ohio Realignment

I would be shocked if BVC lets LCC in, even if it is for the short term
  17. RollTrojans149

LB fits better in the WBL. But they always like being the big fish in the little pond. BVC
  18. RollTrojans149

Findlay is a near lock to be in new NLL.
  19. RollTrojans149

Is there a law where you can't travel outside of the Toledo metro area for sports??
  20. RollTrojans149

TRAC 2021

The catholic schools, especially TCC better get some gas in those busses. Going to be traveling 100's of miles for half their games. I assume GCL in Cincinnati and Ed's and Iggy in Cleveland will be the go to schools to play in football. Also, some in Detroit metro area.