Search results

1. Die Hard Eric

Division II - Region 5 Championship: Archbishop Hoban (11-1) vs. Massillon Washington (12-0)

Look closer at that statistic and you will find that the starting defense has only allowed a single TD in the second half all season. 1 TD to Canton McKinley.
  2. Die Hard Eric

Week 11: Jackson (8-2) @ Euclid (8-2)

I have picked against the Polar Bears all year. Just didn't believe they had a great team. I am not doing that this time. Picking Stark County in this matchup. Good Luck Jackson.
  3. Die Hard Eric

#3 (9-1) Akron Hoban vs. #6 (7-3) Alliance

Hoban banged up from what I have read. Shouldn’t have any trouble with Alliance. Running clock early in 3rd
  4. Die Hard Eric

Massillons 24? State Championships

I really don’t care anymore about the content of this thread. AZwildcat, I don’t know you from Adam, but I am praying for you. None of this matters as much as your well being. God bless you and may God bless a speedy recovery for you.
  5. Die Hard Eric

This is the problem and you may not see it. Why is there a need to “put Massillon down”. What does your program get out of that. What do you get out of that? We aren’t storming your football threads to tell you what you haven’t accomplished on the football field with the great teams you have...
  6. Die Hard Eric

what do you want us to talk about? You have clearly and accurately stated that we have won nothing in any other sport. Are we supposed to gloat about that? “Hey, we are sub 500 again in girls basketball. Let’s throw a parade. Facts are not talking down to you. Disrespecting history and getting a...
  7. Die Hard Eric

You know who really respects our program? Steve Trivosonno (sp)
  8. Die Hard Eric

As it was mentioned above it was found and noted by respected OHSAA historian Timothy Hudak.
  9. Die Hard Eric

Nobody is asking you to bow down JJbulldog. You came on here stirred the pot and started this on your own. You do it, and everyone else does it and when we respond we are “attacking” and when we don’t respond it’s “where’s Massillon”. Leave our history to us and I promise the 30,000 Massillon...
  10. Die Hard Eric

Sorry son, nobody cares how many times you have been runner up on Yappi. If you haven’t won the title on the field of play you haven’t won squat. This is a football thread and yes, all I currently care about is football.
  11. Die Hard Eric

Keep living off non football titles in a football thread! Hustle along now youngster, the lawn dart team needs your support.
  12. Die Hard Eric

Week 10——Freshman Games

It was Kirtland. It will be corrected.
  13. Die Hard Eric

What will they say about Mentor 50 years from now? Should all of their success in athletics be dismissed because 50 years have passed? Heck, We could be playing games on Mars in 50 years and all the previous successes in all schools will have to be thrown out because it didn’t happen on another...
  14. Die Hard Eric

Week 9: Louisville Leopards (5-3) at Massillon Tigers (8-0)

A former McKinley Bulldog who talks a lot of smack a la a certain poster on Yappi from the same zip code. This post is very real and not surprising. He did the same thing when he worked for his alma mater, shame they didn't think enough to keep him around. hmm.
  15. Die Hard Eric

Stark County Banter 2019 (2)

I am really glad someone mentioned the respected historian Tim Hudak. Respected football historians typically do not write books about Teams that never accomplished anything. His book “All the Way to #1 is the first book to thoroughly document the nation’s top high school football teams from the...
  16. Die Hard Eric

Week 9: Louisville Leopards (5-3) at Massillon Tigers (8-0)

There is one big mouth over there at Louisville who is a former puppy dog. He has been running his mouth at every level and may be JJPuppy as far as I am concerned. Wouldn’t surprise in the least. They have the same childish banter. You don’t have to look far to figure out who he is. tigers...
  17. Die Hard Eric

McKinley football 2019

I think they should be worried about us. How convincing is stealing a win from Lake! 😂 don’t get caught looking ahead JJpuppy. Oh wait you already have a handful to deal with next week. 😬
  18. Die Hard Eric

McKinley football 2019

What do 2 losses guarantee? Might want to look into that. Will history repeat? I guess we will see.
  19. Die Hard Eric

Massillon Washington (7-0) at Barberton (5-2)

I thought the NFHS did away with the gang rush onside kick to protect the players. I am most likely wrong, but you don’t see that done very often anymore. I recall at the HS or CFB level you couldn’t overload one side anymore. can one of the refs chime in on this?
  20. Die Hard Eric

Massillon Washington (7-0) at Barberton (5-2)

The sideline infraction was (I believe) because the Magic’s coach interferes with the refs ability to do his job. I think they ran into each other. That is always an immediate infraction. Barking at the refs warrants a warning typically. Just my opinion