Search results

1. EagleGuy

Best Television Theme Songs

Were we ever that little/young? Sigh... WKRP in Cincinnati Hilarious plus Loni.
  2. EagleGuy

Top 10 NBA Players of All-Time

It was easy to root for the Celts back then. Great cast. Lakers-Celtics - wow!
  3. EagleGuy

Twin Peaks is on my list of shows I wish I hadn't missed. (Someone want to start a thread on this topic that I've tossed around in my head for some time?) Theme reminds me a bit of this from Top Gun. OK, it's not a TV theme song, but I'm a rebel !!! 🏴‍☠️ How much of a rebel, you ask? That's...
  4. EagleGuy

Have you gotten the Covid-19 vaccine?

Between those who have been vaccinated, those who have had it yet didn't know it and those who have the antibodies and have not had it, we just may be on our way. Dogs and burgers and mallows at the ready!
  5. EagleGuy

Doubledribble, the AARP Boys and Diva

Rod was Dck's younger brother. HE74 told me last year Rod died in an automobile accident. I don't remember exact year, but I put his age ~30ish. Sad. Seemed to have it all. Only knew him from Babe Ruth baseball, but even now I have that occasional, awful feeling about a life lost so early...
  6. EagleGuy

What Movies Did You Watch in February 2021?

Mogumbo (1953) Clark Gable - Would have been much better if Ava Gardner and Grace Kelly would have gotten into a real cat fight. Ava tried. 5/8 Knute Rockne (1940) Pat O'Brien - Ronald Reagan in a small part as the Gipper. Was probably seen as much better back in the day than I saw it. 5/8
  7. EagleGuy

Man finds exact location of infamous Windows XP background

Kool. The editor-in-chief of SFGate recently set out to find the earthly subject of the computer background and discovered it covered in wine grapes, across the street from an alpaca farm and Highway 12 in Sonoma, California.
  8. EagleGuy

Rich Denamen, Hubbard's center on a good team. (starters Walker, Lindsay Randall (RIP), Charles Taylor, John Cornwallis and reserve Rich Czubek -seniors all) Not completely sure spelling. Too lazy to check. Blast from the past... I key Walker and only Walker shows when I save. LOL
  9. EagleGuy

Remember the song well as I was a gym rat at the time, but I did not know C&C did it (maybe I vaguely remember) and have never seen that video! And, all those white folks looked alike. Yikes!
  10. EagleGuy

I imagine some of us do look like that. Not mentioning any names, but ohiopup comes to mind. :p Sorry. I just couldn't resist. op is a good guy!
  11. EagleGuy

NC: I got on a list (4/22) with my health care provider (Wake Forest Baptist Health) and inquired (no sign up - taking only patients at the time) with our city's hospital system. In the meantime, the county has had at least three mass vaccinations at the coliseum where I got my first shot...
  12. EagleGuy

Stop playing it in bed. A second vote for Barney Miller and, of course, Sanford and Son. [Daddy, junkman's coming on! - my young son] :giggle:
  13. EagleGuy

What are you watching?

UNC grad school (2005). I distinctly remember two girls. The first was from England, but had an East European accent, maybe Hungarian? Skin like butter. She thanked me repeatedly for helping with her SAP HR project. ;) It was not on the day she wore that, but shortly after. The second was a...
  14. EagleGuy

Type O+ here, too. Got 1st shot today and no problem. Just bumped my arm a bit in that spot and felt that little "tingle" that others have mentioned. As an aside, I have re-grown that two inches I have shrunk over the years. Will check for other changes tomorrow.
  15. EagleGuy

What are you watching?

Meh... Did she say something? Reminds me of the European girls in school who wore see-through tops - both layers. Yikes!
  16. EagleGuy

OP. You know where his mind was/always is. smh
  17. EagleGuy

Don't put a damper on my pic. LOL Besides, I meant her arms. So there!
  18. EagleGuy

I suspect it's been thought of before. The whim was just two overwhelming for me. :P
  19. EagleGuy

I saw Rear Window recently for the second time in the last two years (I think). I watched it more carefully this time and was glued the tube. What's not to like about Jimmie Stewart and Grace Kelly? 👀As said before, living in NYC there are separate households and, yet, there are none...
  20. EagleGuy

The Guns of Navarone (1961) 6/8 This is at least the the third time I have seen this film about golf in Germany. Worth your time to watch. The Corn Is Green (1945) 7/8 Surprisingly good. There's a bad girl in this flick about factory farming in Wales. Bette Davis, Raquel Welch, Britney Spears.