Search results

1. A

Dublin Coffman Rocks 2020

I do think there are good candidates. I really don’t know what the committee think though.
  2. A

interviews happened over the weekend.
  3. A

Did occ coach(es) have conversations fact finding about the job? Yes but interviewing for this positionis getting in front of the committees live and in person. Not a screen. That is an interview. That’s the process. That is coming up this week. I have the times if you’d like them? You can...
  4. A

refferty was a great player. Everyone knew when he was at Bexley he’d be great. Then at st Charles he was great. Then he followed Crabtree to Dublin he was great. I was at that game vs scioto. Coffman was much better at every position. Shocking to see them lose.
  5. A

I am a lover not a fighter
  6. A

If you dont like the answers, just dont ask the questions. I dont care one way or another
  7. A

Face to face have not begun until next week. So no one has interviewed. Yet. I do not have a complete list of every applicant. Sorry
  8. A

Just ask direct questions and I’m happy to answer no head coach from the occ ccl or msl is interviewing for the position of head coach at Dublin Coffman high school. curt Crager will be named head football coach of Dublin Coffman at the March Board Meeting
  9. A

ok
  10. A

Here’s what I told you. It’s going to be Crager. End of story. What else do you want to know? Again. Maybe you want to believe I don’t know anything. Ok, that’s fine. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe it’s between Sharrett Hale Burchfield Wiggins Belichick Saban and Reid well see in March
  11. A

No. Current. Head. Coach. From. Central. Ohio. Is. Interviewing.
  12. A

no head coach from any of those leagues are interviewing.
  13. A

I havent provided hearsay. I havent been wrong yet. Just dont read if you dont like it. But you asked and I answered.
  14. A

I’m not judging at all. I’m repeating what I’m told. Verbatim. you asked me to provide information as I got it. That’s all I did. Take it or leave it.
  15. A

The coach you are referring to is a good coach at a small school. And hes had a great year and lots of good/OK years and some bad years. Im not trying to dismiss anyone. There will be a lot of small school supporters that feel that their guy is underrated. But this is Dublin. The coaches...
  16. A

Great insight Harrycrane. We all are fired up to see you break down that NCAA Womens Bracket in a couple weeks. But back to Coffman Football. Talked to administration over the weekend. Interviews are set. A mix of small school head coaches and assistants, mostly from other parts of the...
  17. A

Interviews have just now been scheduled today....No one interviewed yet.
  18. A

D1 region 3

Weather was great. I have no idea about Quinns health. It was a first round game. Gahanna's game plan was to shorten the game and run the ball all night. Defensively, Coffman could never get off the field. Lanza was a really good coach.
  19. A

D1 region 3

Gahanna had some really good teams until Lanza retired. They upset Coffman in Brady Quinn’s last game, first year in the playoffs. Coffman was absolutely loaded and Gahanna was a 7-3 team. Gahanna has been a mystery since Lanza retired.
  20. A

i don’t really understand what you are saying. I don’t know how or when they set up interviews. But I know Crager is going to be the head coach.