Search results

1. BigArrrow

Southwestern Buckeye League 2020-2021

Arrows went down tonight I don’t think 23 from Versailles missed a shot tonight, congratulations to them and so long SWBL time for me to make some enemies in the WOAC.
  2. BigArrrow

He had a talented 6’6 kid and another 6’5 that was decent with some good guards, and couldn’t get a winning season in the SWBL. This team was loaded with seniors who never had a winning season in 4 years of high school. I’m not really sure where the blame goes sure some is the coach but a lot of...
  3. BigArrrow

Much respect to Oakwood for giving Twood all they wanted nothing to hang there heads about great year.
  4. BigArrrow

Arrows win by 30 and to be honest that game could’ve been way worse 22-4 at the end of the 1st 40-8 at halftime. On to Versailles that one won’t be so easy on Saturday.
  5. BigArrrow

Nice two game run and good experience for the top 3 players for Oakwood who will all be back next season, but this game might be a rough one, but as far as next season in the SWBL goes it’s Franklin and Oakwood and everyone else.
  6. BigArrrow

Southwest Districts thread

You might be right Covid is now catholic and hitting teams playing Moe in the tournament, as Withrow is now down. Middletown/Mount Healthy beware.
  7. BigArrrow

Just don’t be checking those WOAC threads it’s almost time for me to make some TV fans mad.
  8. BigArrrow

Southwest Districts thread

I would blame them at least have the guts to take the loss. Little Miami isn’t the first winless team to play in the tournament but now they can lay claim that they are the most pathetic.
  9. BigArrrow

Was the Northridge MU the right score I seen if so yikes 74-29
  10. BigArrrow

Not sure about the rest of the schools but Shawnee also had Singleton on the 1st team SWBL and Hatmaker and Adams with honorable mention, and coach of the year is Dale Spitler Jr. Also Singleton is on the District 15 All-Star team D3/D4 also Shrout is on District 15 underclassmen All-Star team...
  11. BigArrrow

What happened in that Brookville game they scored 20 points in the 1st quarter and only scored 24 for the rest of the game ouch.
  12. BigArrrow

Hubbard let go at Madison

They had like 5 wins in basketball so maybe they better stick to baseball.
  13. BigArrrow

Sounds like a mess from top to bottom.
  14. BigArrrow

Who would want this job, this guy was done before he started look for this program to head south quickly. Probably not getting a top notch coach this go around.
  15. BigArrrow

It’s called NFHS network and I’m positive you can watch all tournament games that are at Northmont high school because they use that also, I’ve watched 2 Northmont games this year.
  16. BigArrrow

Might take two bags.
  17. BigArrrow

Rough season for Carlisle definitely should’ve had a better year than that, AD needs to look long and hard with what’s going on and then beg Jeff Waugh to come back.
  18. BigArrrow

Arrows win 57-47 over Northridge and win the SWBL title outright. But they would’ve won it anyway because Madison downs Waynesville 50-47. What a year for the Arrows 19-3 headed into tournament time. Shrout with 21 points Singleton with his 15th double double on the year with 18 points and 15...
  19. BigArrrow

W.O.A.C.

The WOAC will have more tournament wins in basketball than the SWBL and a lot of leagues year in year out. Football may struggle at first but as time goes on and teams keep making the playoffs those teams will see what it takes and get better, no league in Ohio can compete with what the MAC is...
  20. BigArrrow

T They haven’t won a game but they do play in the GCL.