1. H

struthers job

Interviews early next week
  2. H

struthers job

Who assaulted who? And who's playing in Poland little league? Lol
  3. H

struthers job

Admin couldn't pay Hulea more if they wanted to in terms of a supplemental contract. The union wouldn't allow it. The union will probably grieve a decision that doesn't favor bayuk. He's a teacher and qualified.
  4. H

struthers job

The steps don't apply to supplemental contract. After so many years of coaching in that district any coach can get a raise based if that's a perk of the contract. Hulea and Bayuk would start at the same salary. When it comes to coaching supplementals it doesn't matter where else you were or for...
  5. H

struthers job

The contract for the head coach is the same no matter how many years experience per the union contract...20 some percent of the base salary. Both would cost the same.
  6. H

struthers job

I will say this, I think of struthers chooses bayuk over Hulea it's a huge mistake. Think Hulea could take you guys to a whole new level
  7. H

struthers job

Spread, you think his old man comes also
  8. H

Thoughts on the open jobs? Newton Falls, Lowellville, Lisbon and Austintown Fitch.

Struthers will be announced this week
  9. H

struthers job

Ouch on the joke LOL
  10. H

struthers job

Is the team lifting? Who's lifting the team if so
  11. H

struthers job

Some ppl really don't want John for some reason, things are getting testy. I suspect this still gets done and they'll all make up after
  12. H

struthers job

This is John's job, but he's offended and his fathers stoking flames. I wouldn't expect any extreme loyalty in future from either side
  13. H

struthers job

I actually think it was a genius move by struthers admin even if he was bothered by it
  14. H

struthers job

Ya but now you have a BOE member pushing for a pee wee coach lol
  15. H

struthers job

The BAYUKS were not happy that's was posted externally after the promise made. Being held over the kids head he needs veterans in his staff, so I can see pops sealing deal
  16. H

Thoughts on the open jobs? Newton Falls, Lowellville, Lisbon and Austintown Fitch.

I mean wasn't this job promised to bayuk last year...would be real crappy to pass on him for Hulea. I can see some good names putting in for this job
  17. H

With the union contract they would have to open it internally first. If they get what they want they do not have to open it externally. But it soul da like they did it all at once which I think is kinda stupid because now you open yourself to criticism from the ppl that are disgruntled
  18. H

Who has most playoff appearances as a coach
  19. H

Has to be considered one of Struthers best coaches in the modern football era...maybe the best