Search results

1. L

2021 Lasalle Lancers

See you guys next season.
  2. L

D II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (10-0) vs. Massillon (10-1)

Bene won the 2014 D4 title over Alter, 21-14, giving Alter their only defeat of the season. Bene's team that year had only one loss, to a 12-1 D2 Bedford.
  3. L

New Bremen's Big 2nd Half Leads To 1st State Football Title

Congrats New Bremen!
  4. L

Reaction to Massillon Getting to Play at Home for a Title

So there have been a few occasions this past week where Doritos, and no other specific snack product, have been mentioned in relation to Massillon. Is it a preference amongst Yappi folks? Does Massillon have a sponsorship deal with Doritos? Is it just coincidence? Am I missing something?
  5. L

A sincere thanks to Massillon for hosting all 6 of this week's games on short notice.
  6. L

Correction on X's previous title win: per JoeEitel, X beat Iggy 27-20 in double OT for the 2016 D1 title.
  7. L

Sure, no problem. Using JoeEitel.com as the data source for the scores, we get: You will note that the standard deviation for both teams' defenses are approximately their average allowed. That makes predicting the expected outcome of their performances very uncertain. Likewise, both teams'...
  8. L

Performance against common opponents is informative, but not definitive. Thus far I have never been wrong on any of my predictions. Which is why I'm not touching this one. Both teams have defenses that are potentially capable of shutting out the other team. Both offenses are capable of blowing...
  9. L

And against La Salle this past weekend, he was even more on point: 4 punts for 185 yards, 46.2 average, long of 59, all 4 inside the 20. The young man controlled field position every time he stepped on the field. Agreed, he Should be getting D1 offers for punting.
  10. L

Per EagleFan's excellent Yappi All-Time Playoff Scores thread, Massillon has 42 playoff wins to 26 defeats, ahead of Hoban's 41 wins to 11 defeats. Should be a showdown of titans. Best of luck to all.
  11. L

GCL South 2020 (includes POLL)

La Salle (Cincinnati) 11/9/1985 (Reg Semi) L 0-40 vs. Princeton (Cincinnati) 11/1/2003 (Reg Qrtf) L 21-45 vs. Colerain (Cincinnati) 11/6/2004 (Reg Qrtf) L 3-14 vs. St. Xavier (Cincinnati) 11/6/2010 (Reg Qrtf) L 14-30 vs. St. Xavier (Cincinnati) from...
  12. L

RB Kiner is having a solid season and the team has a shot at winning D5. Sounds relevant to me.
  13. L

I believe his kids are playing Ironton today in the D5 playoffs.
  14. L

Massillon vs Lasalle

Thanks. Sure hope so. Always a good game. Beat Hoban!
  15. L

Massillon vs Lasalle

I believe you. Can you kindly post the official stats from Massillon's side, please? Thanks.
  16. L

Massillon vs Lasalle

Hartson had 26 carries for 132 yards. Was waiting for one of the Massillon faithful to reply to your request, but none came.
  17. L

Friday Updates - 11/13

7 PM on Friday night.
  18. L

Massillon vs Lasalle

Congrats to the Tigers. Their defense was disciplined all game, never jumping on any hard count. Martav Johnson came up big with those consecutive big plays at the end of the game. The Tiger's punter was even more impressive than last year, always keeping La Salle with difficult field position...
  19. L

Friday/Saturday Final Scores (11/13-11/14)

Massillon 14 La Salle 10
  20. L

Friday Updates - 11/13

Massillon Washington Tigers 14 Cincinnati La Salle Lancers 10 Final